Dentsply Sirona fails yet again

Discussion in 'Dentsply' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2021 at 11:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’d think they’d be getting the mass exodus award for a sales team in single year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Approximate turnover is only 6% for the US. Does that constitute a mass exodus?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re wrong, turnover for just Ortho alone is over 75%. You must be one of those new reps who’s been here under two years, just like pretty much every rep at this point

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t see the mass turnover because they don’t tell anyone when people resign.
    It’s always secret. To help morale.
    More change will being more resignations…..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just me, or are others concerned about being packed in Vegas in September with this new surge in Covid? I don’t think it’s wise. Seems like we may create our own super spreader event.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise, NV metro area consists of just Clark County. As of August 3, there were 12,841.5 confirmed cases of COVID-19 per 100,000 Las Vegas residents, 19.1% higher than the national rate.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just get the vaccine if you're worried about Covid. Don't get me wrong, I'm neither for or against anyone getting the jab. I am against being "required" to get it though. But if you are concerned, get the shot and move on with life.