Dentsply Sirona Trades at 5.5 yr LOW!

Discussion in 'Dentsply' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2018 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The federal investigation announced last year is all about accounting and inventory with our tech - CEREC and Xray. Big billion dollar drops are blamed on those in US territory. Looks to me like it was the old guys on the Sirona side. Not sure when the bleeding will stop.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure looks like a few skeletons were in the closet even before the sour merger. Probably was what tanked Patterson also. Wonder if the whole story will ever get out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But why would there be a federal investigation regarding accounting and inventory in tech when tech never makes us any money? Do you think the old guys were playing dirty and fudging the numbers from tech for their own benefit? I mean tech hasn't made us money since before the merger.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize ‘tech’ is the catchall category for most of our equipment products (not consumables)? Tech includes all CEREC and Xray and scanner lines. That’s a whole lotta the company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course I realize that. I also realize our company is always blaming the distributors for our losses in "tech." Sounds like a sales issue to me.