** DENTSPLY SUCKS!! - PERIOD! **

Discussion in 'Dentsply' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like Burke, Jelena and Chad all missed quota again. But we can not make changes because this is going to be the year they make it. Never going to happen they are just cashing in

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If RM's are not required to make quota how can they lead and think their reps have respect for them?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same way people respect Keith Clements great leadership and Nils Classen brilliant marketing mind.....NOT!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Jeff and Neil in Alliance and Kyle in govt. They never made their number and those jobs are easy. Nothing but cashing paydays

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey gang

I am very tired and disappointed to be reading the negative comments on this board. We had a very solid year in 2014 when you take into consideration the reorganization. We have the sun in our face and the wind at out backs leaving Orlando. Nothing can stop the DNA fleet.

As you know by now Susan, Nils and Gene will be leaving our organization at the end of Q1. I want to say it was an honor to work with the three of them. We can all be proud to work with or for them the past couple of years. With their departure opens up a new beginning. I would also like to thank David Short for his contributions to the DNA organization.

In closing I would like to say we have the competition on the run. Very strong start to the year for Midwest, Hygiene and Restorative. Nothing is going to stop us from heading to a warm resort for our 2016 sales meeting.

Yours to count on

KC

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chad Johnson will never make quota again as a manager

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chad is a tool. I think he took the short yellow bus as a Child.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Short was my RM years ago and he is the biggest dickhead. Never at 100%. Always blamed the reps for not doing it his way. Glad to see he is back to a field rep. Now he has nobody to blame but himself when he never makes quota

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name a good RM at this company who has made their quota? None in restorative

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody should be sending RM's George B and Grant B and thank you card. With their consistent poor performance KC will be on his way out

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David is back to a field rep? Tell me this is true, please confirm. If it is I guess the janitor position was already filled

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, lay off George B and Grant B. Know them to be two good people much like the other RMs you criticize here. Let me tell you it's a full time job protecting their people from the incompetence of their leadership..........you guessed it KC.

What a disaster KC has created.........only thing he's good at is making excuses for five years of no results.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this the "beer guy" that john smith hired? if so...one word BWAAAHHHH

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm George B was rsm of the year w region of the year in 2012-2013.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. And the Bozo Manager in Northern California finished a close second in 2014. So not sure what your point is.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then the company reorganized and he has been last or next to last for the next 14 months.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was RM of the year when it was caulk and pro together. caulk carried him. doesn't understand the hygiene market and refuses to get rid of the dead weight reps that are bringing down our region. us and an open region were the only ones not to make quota last year. at the bottom now because he loves reps that are not even trying to make their number.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BG is a good RM, but point taken- only 2 of 15 hit quota in restorative. Its either a RM, rep, or quota problem

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good RM? Please explain. Guy is a micro manager and is not a people person.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO OR WHAT ARE YOU ASKING?