Denver - the departures have begun

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2010 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your comments new PAML recruits, it shows your complete lack of awareness. I heard that your "fearless leader" deserted you, that the JV is falling apart already and that you are about to get your tails kicked in the impending law suit. You might want to consider running away like he did.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny how people are still talking about how great Kyle was. He actually wasn't a great SD. He was not successful in Denver. He left,blamed others, brought people to PAML and left you high and dry to go to another lab. That is the true Kyle -all about him. So do not blame the lousy situation on others - blame where it started Kyle.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice reply today Hamlin. You are a great politician. Probably a democrat, too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like you are successful, Yacks. Heard you are on your way out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, get a freaking life already. You posted 3 times within 10 minutes to 3 different threads. Bet you don't even work for Quest do you. Go troll on another board.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess again, Yacks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takes a YACK to know a YACK.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Yacks, move to Houston. We are trying to get another group together to announce their resignation on your birthday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be an inside joke.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't there some sort correlation between the improper use of grammar and the number of teeth one has (not to mention IQ)? I think you may be missing a few (teeth and IQ points). If this posting is representative of CLS reps then I think DGX has little to fear.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how so true ! I am also pissed off in LI. Quest is going down hard. NY/NJ is completely losing it's mojo while SM gets rich. Amazing !!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you superstars doing now? You can't even keep the clients you own. Pathetic!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame on you, Kyle was a good man, he cared for all and tried to make everyone’s life better. He fought the regional managers every step of the way.

Fix your own house before speaking if others.