DEP

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 2:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about his statement about bragging about all the great work we do in the midst of saying half of us are gone? Cant be that great and he must think we are stupid.

The territory I would cover is HUGE compared to what I have now, meaning overnights and more wheel time than any sane person would want. I need to find out if they offer me the position if I can turn it down and get the severance. It is sounding sweeter and sweeter every day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Lou saying he was bragging about us and all the work and progress we are making as he was saying half of us are gone? Do you think we are insane?

What about focus on POA2b goals? hahahahahaha

I am not interested in the amount of travel I would have if I was offered the job. I need sanity, even if it comes with less pay/benefits. I continue to be disappointed in the way they are executing this, but I am not in the least bit shocked.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rank in your territories, what does that mean? Are you saying your current YTD rank against others in your district? Are you saying ranking over the last 2 years? A force rank? Please elaborate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What have you heard about moving DCS to OCS? Looks like they are preparing to increase the OCS sales force. Any news??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just bull.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you want them to handle? Did you want a job forever? Welcome to corporate America, it is cruel and unfair at times, but it is about making money. The whole program was a waste, and you are all good people, I am sure, but this is about bottom line. Don’t fool yourselves into thinking you were some unbelievable resource, you were a line item, one that was used to try and prove to the government that we needed to spend this money to make sales, or we are some altruistic company that cares about the patient, and that it was needed, and to justify raising prices of insulin and glp. Now the prices are falling, so we don’t need to keep up the charade.
    Sorry to say, but nni spoiled you and you are going to have to take a 40% paycut and get paid a normal salary again for your degree.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah. We're just gonna come in and take your job. A clinician selling?! Cha ching $$$ hahahaha.......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would love to elaborate, but they wouldn't really answer/based on review/based on numbers....we will get back to you. New DEs will get average rankings.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A clinician selling? Wait! What have you been doing? NOT selling? If it was that easy, everyone would be writing tresiba. Are your accounts writing it? If so, the DEP would not be in the 'gut the program' mode its in.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone understand Lou yesterday? Placement based on geography first and then ranking. So if there are 4 people that live in a new territory it will be based on ranking? Ranking on what? Last year? How unprofessional to hold a call and not be prepared to provide the most important piece of information.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone understand Lou yesterday? Placement based on geography first and then ranking. So if there are 4 people that live in a new territory it will be based on ranking? Ranking on what? Last year? How unprofessional to hold a call and not be prepared to provide the most important piece of information.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell us that you are not referring to yourself (a DE) as a “clinician”.
    If not, we have officially reached the point of insanity @ Novo.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the dust settles none of it will make any sense.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. When is the last time any of us understood Lou? Such a tool....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is completely accurate for that area.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This continues the novo ludicrously in closing the dep. We are not sure how we are being ranked. We are to follow ‘business as usual’ and try to love those hypo posters and work on levemir conversions! Go team!

Pick those DEs that have good numbers this year. Don’t interview them to try to actually get the best. That makes sense. To nobody but ZS and Lou. At least the managers get a fair shake in the interview process.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

didn't want to call her out on that myself, but, um, yeah. Unless you are an NP, PA or Dr., do you really refer to yourself as a clinician?

#wow

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwahahaha.....”clinician”. What?!?!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually am a clinician. I'm an NP. Hahahaha.