DEP

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 2:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely I’m a clinician. I’ll prove it to you in the form of a clinicians’ written assessment, a SOAP note. Here is my SOAP note of YOU:
    S: Vernacular— base/low literacy. Self reported pilot narrative, noted
    O: Sales person; male
    A: Self absorbed, low IQ, zero self awareness—possible sociopath. Definite coffee jockey
    P/R: Recommend professional counseling and job opportunity more fitting to qualification, I.e, monkey sperm collector at zoo

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Triggered some “clinicians”. Mission accomplished.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing for sure “triggered” is your manhood too early = unsatisfied girlfriend again. O-mission not accomplished. I’ve just diagnosed you. After all, I am a clinician. And BTW I’m not mad. I’m laughing hysterically. You can’t break me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not the person you are replying to, but your note describes me to a T! Although can I have a second choice on job recommendations?
    :(

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, the DE’s thought they were untouchable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn some grammar. We are or we’re. At least there wasn’t an English test for the cde job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Playing grammar police is always the last ditch effort of someone who has nothing worthwhile to say. Go sit in the corner now, and let the adults carry on their conversation.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still unemployed and bumming you lonely troll?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unemployed retarded janitor, you still bumming you ass pirate?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How very mature. Please, as one DE to another DE grow the F up and don’t engage. You’re making a fool of yourself.

Although the DEP has been able to manipulate numbers for years to look good, in the end we are cutting the program IN HALF for a reason. They cannot look at our time and say it’s generating enough prescriptions to pay salary and benefits. That is the truth. Move on. Get a job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m apparently not who you think I am. Like I said, the adults are talking now. You can have a seat.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s illegal for you to be writing a script on a PAs script pad and then asking them to sign it. Who gave you the script pads? Also this sounds like illegal activity. A CDE employed by Novo suggesting course of treatment with Novo medicines, writing a script out and asking a busy doctor to sign?

Time to sell my stock if Novo has become that shady

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought you were providing education, free to patients and clinicians. Now you say you make note on any issues with their current therapy, write up YOUR recommendations, fill in a script, and challenge the doctor to change whatever the patient was on previously?

First of all, all responsibility falls on the doctor. Lawyers are not coming for you. Second if you love the feeling of treating patients —and it sure sounds like you do— go back to school!! Do what you love and don’t play in a grey area. You are not supposed to be recommending therapy if you work for NNI. Why? Cuz you are only recommending novo products. Do you see how that can be construed as bias? This is just completely wrong and unethical. Wow. Huge fucking lawsuit and fines, and you let it happen. If you want to make recommendations on med changes you have to be independent of a drug company and paid by the doctor. I know it pays $35k a year and that’s why this job is so much more attractive, BUT you can’t write out scripts like you work for the hospital or an endo. This is a total conflict of interest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got this totally wrong. As a DE at NNI we are not allowed to do any of this. She or he was referring to their old job where she worked as CDE. They do this all the time nurses and some MAs do it as well.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, I said previously! WTF? Like a CDE would take a HCP customers Rx pad and use it. We can’t even give recommendations to the providers with Novp. The point that you clearly are too stupid to get is that CDEs have influence, make recommendations, are respected. Before you go off on this statement, not ALL CDEs do this but it is common. Geez!