Department of Defense raid with the FBI?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, had heard what was going on and I;m not surprised, I hadn't been in a center or known a pcc or csr who had not done something dishonest to make their numbers. What makes me sad is that some of the worst ones I know are still "working" in these offices! I hope not for long..badly treated ex emplyees or current employees should move on and let dogs lay with dogs..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the griping about it being about numbers and goals. Do you think a hospital is not about filling beds and charging for as many services as possible while they patient is there? Show me a company that is not about the numbers and the goals and I'll show you a company that is no longer in business to take care of the patients.

Are there unethical people in PPS? sure, just like any other company. It all starts at the top. Fix that and you fix the rest.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG....you are only paritially correct. Yes hospitals need to fill beds but they do so within the Medicare/Medicaid guidelines....NO ONE is forging MD signatures and assigning diagnosises just to get a pateint admitted!!! PPS staff was forging MD signatures and using the same qualifying Pulse Ox results on multiple patients....just to name a few. Yes companies can play dirty to get the business but PPS was and IS committing fraud and that my friend is why the FBI raided all offices at the same time......NEVER in the history of DME has that happened......EVER. The pressure was applied from the top down. Dont committ fraud (wink, wink) they would say.....what is a employee to do when it is the end of the month and if they dont make the numbers they are fired....they are just trying to feed their families.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kacey sucks donkey penis

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Team - Important update. We would like to share with you that we have nothing to share with you.
    We still have no idea why the mean ol' FBI is investigating us.
    That part was left blank on the search warrant.
    Uhh umm blab .. Onward!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear team...im a dumb--- and im too dumb to realize it. Someone please tell this dumb--- why the FBI raided this sinking ship cause he needs some help understanding. Im so tired of hearing him say, that he has no idea why the dear ol FBI would raid PPS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a whistleblower amongst you, and pretty high up the food chain. High enough to give some pretty compelling evidence, but has somehow kept their own hands clean. Will get a lot of money when the dust settles.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the Department of Justice, dumba**

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I'm Carolyn Macelroy, this is easy."" Life has been really hard. I make $500,000 but suck." Good luck this time!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

need not look too far for the informant. think of all the revenue leaders that have termed. THEY are the ones that see ALL of the crooked stuff mentioned in so many of these threads. wouldn't be surprised if one of them is the informant. Until PPS cleans house on the sales side starting at the top, this will continue.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmmm....the Departemnt of Defense WAS involved because of VA claims.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, all the PPS post sure got quiet. No change in commission (yet) no mass firings (yet) It has been two months since the raid, is this the calm before the storm? I sure hope to see heads roll starting with JA, Ian, Knight, Kane, Winters, Fisher.....Oh, the list could go on and on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too think everyone became very quiet.....I bet corporate is making a list of possible rats and soon will fire all suspected rodents....when actually they should be looking at themselves....they love to point the finger to distract from their own failures, it is their own way of survival. very sad

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of the "rats"/Whistleblowers got out right before the raid. he he he....The corporate idiots are too stupid to see it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you read through the Cafe Pharma posts through past few years you'll notice a few things:
    1) The worst claims and predictions have all turned out to be true.
    2) There is legal precedent for CafePharma posts to be used as material evidence in legal cases.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO AHAHAHA..soo true, Run into several people at our meetings,an Ops mngr embicile and this geek of a Dm I think came from car sales or something..I'm glad I made decisionto leave and move onto other opportunities-some poeple dont'; belong in health fields, that includes people who sold lemon cars for a living!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kacey sucks period, all he does is cheerlead. Tool is his middle name

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wut wut in da butt.

That basically summarizes this thead.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genius. How old are you? 13?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest