DEPOMED LAWSUIT IS HEATING UP

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2018 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Embattled Opioid Maker, Depomed Inc., is now embroiled in a vicious fight with the employees of its Pain Sales Force. According to reports, Depomed Inc. has not only defrauded the stockholders, and public, but also their very own employees. Depomed Inc. is facing accusations of defrauding hundreds of employees out of their Severance Agreement while at the same time their recently onboarded CEO Arthur Higgins successfully renegotiated an increased Severance Agreement valued at over 4 million dollars on 12/5/2017, just one day after laying off 40% of the company. The Pain Sales Force reportedly was given a pre-separation package to sign at the time of hire which represented 4 months of pay, 4 months of Cobra insurance, along with bonuses and vested stock. However, during a conference call held on 12/4/2017. Mr. Higgins informed his employees that they will only be receiving 1 month Severance and 1 month of Cobra insurance. The payout of Bonuses and something called SPIF funds was very vague. Vested stock was not directly addressed. The time frame of Mr. Higgins new improved hefty contract, and the accusation of compensation fraud against the employees is raising eyebrows. Insiders are reporting a class action lawsuit is building which now includes more than just severance pay. We shall watch to see when and how this giant falls as their other battle with the War on Opiods continues.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus...go and find a new job...this reality...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good to hear that a lot of reps are either closing in on something in the upcoming weeks or have secured a job. it sucks to have to just take any little medicre job because of Arthur’s greed, but maybe something perfect is along the way in the future. good luck to all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your email. No spif will be paid out until further notice. Gotcha again. Bullies bully and cowards flee.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news, reads line a news article but not even well done. And I am no defender of Depomed.

We had a fine product with inept plans and marketing and no at the higher levels.

The upper level folks are just figuring out how to increase their package and maybe hire a few buddies before the end so they can cash in too. It is not what we were sold or promised.

How can we be surprised? Arthur told us in his first teleconference that his goal was to sell the company within two years. Maybe that was 'Operation Gemini' and we did not want to see it. It is over folks.

Let's all just move on, there is nothing to see here. Good luck out there and get going.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

move on

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these turd ambulance chasers and their idiotic rep/clients need to keep it fresh

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear HR,

Nothing is as it seems. While they got you focusing on something real simple, you getting ready to get it real hard and unexpected. ADTRT. Figure it out. They aren’t as idiotic as you think. Sometimes they only want to see your hand. oooops

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were they hired or were they planted? No need for a name change, you won’t be around that long anyway. Probably should have played fairly. Tidy up those HR issues.

A Friend.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FWIW, I really don't give a crap if the company is sold or stays independent. I just want to recoup some of the value lost on my several thousand ESPP shares . seriously, I am fukking under water big time.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move on!!!! Who cares about the $5,000 worth of shares you owned!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like $28,000. Would you move on? Oh, I forgot you are obeid the crooked corporate robots who got their pockets padded with my money.

Gotta go. AG office is calling-

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a measly 1000 shares, if that. Move on!!!!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so scared? What does this have to do with you? Why don’t you Move On? Why are you concern about someone else’s loss funds? Maybe the AG needs to investigate this situation even closer because behind every passionate protest is some “Ish” that someone is trying to hide. Your constant comments of “move on”are very suspicious. If you don’t want to read what many employees are feeling, then stop looking at this site. Take your own advice and Move On. In the meantime, I’ll share your posts with the AG because something is differently fishy. So thanks for the tip.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re acting like a bitter ex who got dumped. No one will take your case for that pocket change.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move On and stop making it your business of who will take what case. Your only job is to pick out your orange jump suit when the Attorney General’s cases comes rolling through. Someone is real scared.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, this jerk does sound like Trump. No collusion. No collusion. Move on. No collusion.bahahaha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a condition called 'Depomed OCD'. Your irrational behavior will virtually guarantee a lack of any career success. Good luck in you failed lawsuit.