Depuy Ortho.

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2006 at 12:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any insight on Depuy Ortho? I never see any info. on it on this board and have a phone interview next week. Just wondering what the company culture is like. Pay, benefiits, company car and such.

Greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depends on the position that you are applying....if you are going to be a full line sales rep then you are going to be 1099...no car, no bennies, no expenses. Depuy has some very, very good joint products but your business depends on your location. Depuy is also pretty aggressive with consultants and educational grants.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can a full line 1099 make $150,000 within 2-3 years?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does anybody know anything about depuy spine and how the reps are set-up with the distributor?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can do it in your first year if you have a few existing accounts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

iF YOU WORK YOUR ASS OFF - YOU WILL BE ON 100% COMMISSION

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is all you need to know about DePuy: ASR.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be embarrassing that a company with such a terrible recall is still kicking your ass in your territory huh?

Don't even bother with a comeback man. The fact you came into this thread to crack that lame ASR crap shows how miserable the DePuy team must be making you feel.

Go to your own company's forum and bitch about your job. It's a common thing on this here at CafePharma, you'll fit right in.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything that will cost the company a billion dollars or more isn't lame. They way DePuy has handled the situation is lame (I hope these people get everything they deserve). You probably haven't been around long enough to remember that bullshit conference call telling the reps why asr was going to be "discontinued". Unfortunately for DePuy, it didn't go away as quietly as they had hoped or planned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh and just wait until the MoM shit hits the fan! DePuy rep you are delusional. I work inside and there are many skeletons in the closet bursting to get out. I hope Ekdahl is the man to get the company under control. If he does it will be a long row to hoe. In the mean time you should hang your hand and not embarrass yourself anymore. You have nothing to be proud of. Ethics, knowledge, enginuity, customer service and transparency built DePuy and those were the pillars for many years. The management use to be men that were true roll up their sleeves leaders. If something needed to be fixed they had the strength and intelligence to do so. Then in comes J&J and the rest is history. According to the financial results recently posted you should probably stay off this site and go sell a saw blade or something.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depuy is the bees neez. I don't work there, but wish I did. Awesome bag of products and nice to have the backing of a little company like J&J.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bees neez? You need to read the other thread on DePuy and see what the inside employees think. Sounds like you would fit in.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work 3rds, The "Extra Physical Bennifits" can't be beat!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the extra physical benefit? Making employees jog around the building in their break time so they can get their $500 discount on health care? Don't act like that stuff hasn't happened. I know.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Depuy Synthes Spine

Just heard that Depuy Synthes Spine reached out to Chris Taylor in Georgia. That would be a strong pull through for DSS if he goes for it. Does anyone know what role they want him for? I hope he lands something good he is a good guy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, I heard he was headed to Globus in some regional gig. I hate that Globus would get him he is a good guy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest