Derm division

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I serve at your pleasure ....... and my own by calling out the abomination that is Lt. Dan.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zyklon b. One of Bayer's products.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lt? Dan hired me in Pennsylvania, he really is a complete tool!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How somebody during the interview process doesnt pick up on this, you deserve to work at this shit hole!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lt Dan is a good manager. The bashing is likely from 1 disgruntled employee with an ax to grind. Maybe Dan beat him / her out for the manager job?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually its everyone that left his dumb ass and every sane person still there that has had interactions with him. 1 person, you are crazy! Good managers don't have nearly their entire team leave because of them! That is when you know you have a major problem and who that problem is you dummy! You seem to be as dumb as he is!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More people gone, wwwow! We need the Derm update poster to give us an update!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here goes: Below is the breakdown of all the people that have left (I'm sure there are some that are missing). If you are looking to come here, let this be a warning that there are serious management issues. Don't say you weren't warned!

HO:
    1. Kym A
    2. Bruce H
    3. Gary T
    4. Matt Z
    5. Matt R
    6. Dr. Allen K
    7. Dr Jim K
    8. D. Tay
    (and of course Brian & Greg)

8 DM Spots = more than 100% turnover in DM's:
    1. Jim M
    2. Kathy B
    3. Tim C
    4. Andrea L
    5. Bill C
    6. Holly M
    7. Patty C
    8. Tom D
    9. Chris U
    10. Pete A

70 Territories = more than 50% Turnover with Reps
    1. Joe G
    2. Ian W
    3. Nicole M
    4. Melinda F
    5. Sue L
    6. Brian Z
    7. Victoria C
    8. Lisa B
    9. Lindsay C
    10. Jamie P
    11. Doug P
    12. Ruby B
    13. Jennifer K
    14. Dolan S
    15. Angela B
    16. Ali H
    17. Ross M
    18. Shannon H
    19. Deb A
    20. Shanna K
    21. Larry K
    22. John M
    23. Van M
    24. Tony L
    25. Jeff M
    26. Rod M
    27. Marc Y
    28. Karen T
    29. Amy Y
    30. Jessica D
    31. Lara M
    32. Eric C
    33. Liz V
    34. Brad J
    35. John B
    36. Brian F
    37. Lorin L
    38. Eric P
    39. Jason Z
    40. Amy A
    41. David L
    42. Emily U
    43. The female rep in California that I can't remember
    44. ?????????

Remember there are only 70 territories

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. poster, you provide quality work and for that you are loved. Thank you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As one of the names on this list, I appreciate whoever is maintaining it. I like knowing my former co-workers are escaping and finding better jobs with futures. Please keep us informed of the next POA and how home office continues the spin of "no, THIS TIME we have the right people."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Praise the lord to that my former Bayer counterpart! May this shit hole go down in flames with Captain Dan leading the turnover top spot!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the latest? Still going to push Finacea foam? Bill & Mike barely hanging on to their power?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's an opening in my city, is it still this bad?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really going to ask that retarded question?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, yes I am. Not currently in derm, curious if this is a door opener for the specialty or so bad there's no redeeming value at all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it from a former employee (one of the many on the list above). This division is so poorly run by BG and MF but they have been very lucky with a good product. Put them at any other company and they would have both been run out of town years ago. Some people do well, so some stay. But I guarantee you that if you privately polled the sales force, they would be given an average of 0% confidence in their ability to lead a group of people. They have no direction/vision. They have had basically 1 product for 10+ years and their solution to it going generic in a few years? Switch them to a new formulation (foam). Pathetic. If it was that game changing in the rosacea market, why shelve it for 5 years? Conveniently bring it out at the end of the gels lifecycle and only pay the reps if they get them to switch the rx's. By this time next year they will still only have Fiancee (I don't really consider Desonate a product) but they will be hawking a different version of Fiancee (foam). I'm not suggesting the foam is bad, but when you pay the reps only for the foam and not all the work they have put into the gel over the years, in an environment that will be next to impossible to switch (3-5 years ago no problem - look at what Galderma did switching everyone from .75 to 1%) but this is a different time.

Long story short - the people here are great but like I said scroll through and see the incredible amount of turnover and you will get your answer if things at Bayer Dermatology are "that bad". Yes, yes they are and its all in the leadership (or lack thereof).

And a final note, dermatology is essentially primary care. I don't think it gets you any closer to your ultimate goal of "specialty sales".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May you suck for yet again another year Captain Dan!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When's this gravy train over????? How much longer can Finacea support the division once it's generic?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all amazed its not over yet, a very depressing place to work for sure. I hate my boss, Captain Dan!