Derm division

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed. They are looking to sell the global derm division. Paying out retention bonus if reps stay until March of 2017 because they are concerned everyone will leave (which most, if not all are starting to look). Can't imagine anyone here would be too surprised at this. 1 product company and its at end of its life cycle. Time to pack up and move along. Nice group of people, but undoubtedly one of the easiest sales jobs in pharma. A good product that every doc knows about, with minimal pressure. Truly a cake job. Any if anyone denies it, they are not being honest. I mean, who would blame anyone for staying. Cake job, good $, minimal pressure. But now its time to move out of your parents basement so-to-speak and get a real job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true the Regeneron & Sanofi have a non-compete with Bayer? I just was rejected by both organizations for an interview? Can anyone confirm this? If so, this is a complete shame that we are not able to go for these jobs when division is about to collapse. This really sucks when our leadership has failed us in obtaining new products for us to sell. Thank you BAYER! This ship is sinking fast!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash from Bayer Dermatology - Lead Sales Operations Director Position Open at Bayer Dermatology. Who will be the next contestant to leave Bayer Dermatology for the Price is Right Show! Just a matter of time for the rest of the team to smarten up and see the light!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MF (aka Fred Flintsone):

When are you going to get it? You have to play by the same rules as everyone else in the industry. You can not break the rules and not expect to be held accountable to your actions when you are out in the field. You know what you have recently done. Time to fess up to leadership before you are exposed. HR will not be able to save you. Compliance is one of Bayer's core values that people get held accountable for. Time for you to head to the penalty box!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Kaplinski, Karma Sucks Sir.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you picking on me? :(

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reality is that Lt. Dan is not well-liked by the people at Bayer Dermatology or at Stiefel (GSK). Not respected at all, because of his relationship that he has with MF. Lt. Dan thinks that he is a super-star but the truth is that his team members all think he is a total bone-head! His favorite closing question is, Do you want fries with that burger? McDonalds is hiring in NJ for managers with your awesome leadership skills! :)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News Flash from Bayer Dermatology: T-minus one day until the bonus gets paid to the field. How many reps do you think will be leaving this sinking ship? The more appropriate question is: How many reps, manager or other 'leaders' are interviewing or have already interviewed thus far? Tell the truth...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's over my friends. No more Finacae for Bayer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting to see how many managers, including Mr MF, are floating their resumes out there on a public forum. Not a good sign when one is interviewing for one of the many sales openings in the Derm division, and then to find your would be hiring manager, as well as at least two of the others on the panel have their resumes recently posted and updated for the world to see. Not a great vote of confidence - no thank you, I am no longer interested in joining your organization. Additionally, 2 of the managers were incredibly unprofessional, and that actually did not include Mr. MF who was very professional. Disappointed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good update. Was one of the unprofessional managers named Dan?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much is the retention bonus?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't know how much the retention bonus is you are not getting one. Good luck my friend.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you lost any people on your team yet? Oh, that's right you are the #1 DSM in the Nation...in your own mind.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met the Captain Dan you all speak of. Can anyone say tool bag! Wow. I was so unimpressed with this ass clown.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greatest Merry Xmas gift to me......I never have to work for Dan K again!!!!! What a insecure IDIOT!!!! I truly feel so badly for his kids!!!!! Worst boss EVER!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey MF,

Have you lost many team members lately? The ship is sinking, when are you going to jump ship? Someone must want to have a leader like you, with all of those superior leadership skills that you developed over all of these years. On second thought, stay where you are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain to me why they are posting jobs when the division is supposed to be sold off. I find it hilarious that there is no buyer for it. They have 1 product that is off patent. The foam is a joke. Like the people who run the division.