Derm layoffs?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info on whether or not layoff/realignment is happening? It’s yr end and Eucrisa is well under budget. There are way too many derm reps. Plus Pfizer loves the Christmas layoff

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not sure why they hired so many Derm reps to begin with.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either going to get a new product or fewer reps. One of the two should happen soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers MIA for most of last 2 weeks. Always makes me nervous.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christmas Layoffs - A Pfizer Tradition

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt they would expand rheum and then layoff Derm

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont know how it’s possible, but we have shot ourselves in the foot at every turn of this launch.
    Launch with no materials, no samples, no access.
    No programs until August because slides couldn’t get approved and speakers not trained.
    We pilot Caremed in March for Derms, not ready so don’t use.
    Then we get copay cards but with no access it’s $75 that no one wants to pay
    When finally get acces no retail pharmacy will will actually help with PAs so still $75 or a $400 cash price.
    So go back to the “new & improved” Caremed with the $35 offer and have every HCP in he US send it to one pharmacy.
    We actually exceed what the company wanted within weeks, but come to find out they can’t handle the volume and have the most fucked up process to receive payment. So they ask us to go back into these offices and have them call Caremed to track down the Rx’s so we don’t lose them. Some over a month old.

Such a great drug that is really improving lives. However, we can’t seem to get out of our own way. Heads should roll in marketing, account management and upper management for sure. The field force has come through with every ask from HQ.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eucrisa will hit 1 billion by Oct. 18. Hell, I can do that in my territory alone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said by above. Major errors at every turn. Nearly all of which could’ve been avoided by talking with any 1 of 100 derm reps. Add to that the lies about a different kind of Pfizer (no metrics) and it looks like it’s time to exit. Drug is a good one but management fundamentally flawed. Can’t get better with same people in place

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When it was discovered that no one set foot in Caremed to get the “layout of land” and how they do business before a contract was signed is criminal.
    These people are paid too much to be this intellectually lazy.
    I mean how much BS is required before locking down a venue for a program?
    Maybe we should have had AHM vet Caremed!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no kidding

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that’s true someone should be fired. I love “based on leadership feedback we’ve removed cancelled” Right. Don’t show reps how much biz they’ve lost because you people couldn’t manage a fruit stand. This company has been a major disappointment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 individual is not responsible for the failed strategies this year. Pfizer put in place the most incompetent leadership team Ive worked with in my 25 year career. The leadership team from DM level and up should stand up in front of the sales force & apologize for their incompetencies.

Another name for the eucrisa leadership team?