Derm West Region

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think I have ever seen this much turnover and unhappy reps in one region in all my years in small molecule biotech sales. I wonder why???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are fleeing the RBD from hell. If your were harassed, ridiculed and spat on you would pack up and leave too. He is another Hecklady project gone bad - they are starting to add up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. We were warned when RA got hired, but it is worse than anyone suspected. The problem is that he firmly believes that anyone can be replaced (with cheaper salaries). At some point his bosses have to take notice though. I miss JH...he was someone that really appreciated and cared about people on his team.

4. anonymousj

anonymousj Guest

AMEN!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep. Heard he lost another rep in the PNW this week. Also know that those who havent left, are interviewing and just haven't gotten a job yet. He makes Meg Anderson not look so bad after all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who hires these crappy managers? For what JNJ pays management hey can attract talent right? So why are we stuck with the worst management in the industry. Talk to any recruiter and they will tell you that JBI managers can't get placed anywhere else. They are that bad. After a near complete turn over in sales force why are the same managers in place? Round two of sales turnover instead?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to understand that they are being hired and coached to turn people over. This is coming from the top. Move high salaries out and replace with lower salaried less skilled people who will not think but can spin and iPad on one finger. The days of treating people fair and professional are over. J&J is only concerned about padding the wallets of the stockholders and heirs. This company has done a great job making America and the world think they are a great family company. What a sham this organization is. Its like a Hollywood prop - looks good on the outside but when you walk through the door the inside is empty.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN sister!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH is a complete nut! Can you say BLOWHARD. He is an egomaniac, his military tactic blow hardness drives his reps hate him and I was glad to quit when i did. Field days with this moron were detested! Aint that right "Bobby" If you only knew how much your reps hate you! I feel sorry for your family having to listen to your crap day in and day out. The best day of my life is when I called you and told you I quit. Believe me people, there is life away from Bobby H

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I always heard it was really bad over in his district but that's quite an attack!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"If he only knew how much reps hats him"? If you quit and had any ethics you should have made a compliant about him so it could be dealt with formally. But you didn't. Instead you hide in your spider hole and post attacks on using this site. It is you who are the coward not BH. You have no honor and I know who you are!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bobby, you sound like a past-military prick. Honor? Sounds like you made a career out having no honor. Karma ain't a pleasant visitor.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not lose site of the fact that the problem is with the RBD. He will soon leave and someone else will be left to clean up the mess he created.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haaa. They unloaded that old blowhard guy from California. He thought he was better than everyone else. He is last in the nation. Old fart. Haaaaa. I'm rockin it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No idea to what you are referring. The only super stud we have is east coast Jimmy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no such thing as a super stud in Derm. Prove it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right. Carlo works for GI. Eddie Baby says he's a stud!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would that be??? Seems all the cali guys were all good dudes.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, doubt he's going anywhere anytime soon.....