Derm West Region

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are there so many openings all of a sudden?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass is greener. There was a legacy DM and everybody loved them because they were actually a leader and looked out for their people. Of course being a great leader at JBI cannot be tolerated, so they pressured them and tried to push them out. The leader left and took people with them. Other talent trapped in dead end places took notice and also left. They are all doing great, making more cash, and don't have to dance to a fiddler that can't carry a tune. Sad really because Stelara is a great drug, JBI blew it. Feel really bad for any DMs having to sell against these people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So whats the low down on base ranges and bonus ranges in this section of the company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how's morale doing these days?? I've seen a few ex-colleagues at derm meetings and they aren't dishing too much.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They probably don't want to let on to the big secret: This place is better than it's ever been. Less administrative work, one day a week off to do that kind of work, less pressure, we finally have amazing talented people in all the DM and RBD slots, all kinds of great sales prizes, the best P clubs ever, oodles of rewards points, I could go on and on. And it's even better if you're working in the Rheumatology Franchise! Everybody loves their jobs so much here that they pretend to outsiders that they hate it so no one will want to join this marvelous country club that we proudly call JBI.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got it backwards. We terminated you after a failed performance plan.You fucked up bad. Now you troll your old board mulling over the best gig you ever had.

BH

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The joke is on you, buddy. This company is the worst place to be. You're just jealous of the people who have the guts to leave. As for me, I get over on you guys so easily that I wouldn't dream of leaving. You're so easy to con!
    Btw, your wife told me that you failed on YOUR performance plan. But that's typical of you management types.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you're being sarcastic. I talked to friends who worked here in the Centocor and Centocor-OBI years that told me the P clubs were the best, and not just in off season Florida junk resorts. Do you know that reps used to get thousands of points just at one meeting. I heard one or two made around 15 thousand points a year for years. Dayum!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is the worst for a white guy. The male bashing is over the top. I'm sure it's a female saying how great it is here. I don't know many guys that would believe that. A shitty company all the way. I'm very happy having left when I did.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You men have your buddies like Fabs and Pete to blame for that. Get used to girl power! One is gone and the other is as another poster calls it, impotent. Awesomeness!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it looks like Seattle has 2 openings now?!?!? Does DM have some major issues or is Stalara hurting? Always looked liked a great place to work but now I'm wondering. Only serious replies please.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DM has been off for stress leave. Possibly due to the numerous law suits against JnJ from this loser. The DM position for California is open and JBI are sure to go outside for a thug that is smart enough to run the over 45 crew out without raising class action sensors. At present JBI is less about selling and more about how many years you have towards retirement and under what policy. Reduced pension costs are worth much more in comparison to the low incremental sales a rep can provide. The future is going to be contract staff and high turnover of JBI sales. In summary, it is not a great place to work and most Immunology reps are looking to leave. The cash cow, Remicade is now generic so cuts are a certainty. If you come her be prepared as it may be a very short tenure.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The place sucked eggs! I was hesitant to leave because of the pen$ion. So far I'm making a lot more money with stock purchases and I actually am being treated with respect. I have no regrets.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no doubt that the only people left are those that haven't been able to get another job. RA is doing his best to weed out anyone and everyone. At some point he has to be accountable for the continued mass exodus...unless they are part of his marching orders. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti considers the northeast RA team the Patriots of the entire sales franchise. We are protected and you are so jelly!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the contrary: Marti is tired of the NE RA unit bragging that she's in their pocket. She's coming after you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, she's coming WITH US to the victory parade in Boston today! The Patriots are the GOAT! And we are too! You're jealous that Marti loves the winners and we don't have to worry about our jobs like you!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DM, Bob Hartman, was a complete tool. An asshole to such a degree that he gave himself cancer after putting everyone together in his district on a pip. Rest in a cesspool you worthless jerk off.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems odd that many of the management team that lacked morals, ethics and courage were diagnosed with cancer. Bob R might not have been diagnosed that way but he has that sputtering ticker and is plagued by some kind of super hemmorhoids (the worst part is how he always talks about the gross things, the dripping pus and stench.) Haven't most of the RBDs been diagnosed with cancer? And pretty bad ones at that. I don't really subscribe to the idea of karma, but maybe a clinical trial needs to be done with these guys. At baseline, they're a bunch of evil assholes. Patient characteristics are all the same: Liars, cheaters, insecure, nagging wives, etc. The study would follow them to see if they change from their baseline, and if they change integrity wise, how do they do with their illness? The study would have to be ongoing so we could determine relapses and stuff like that and relate it to if they still remained assholes.

This would probably go over well with Marti and medical affairs. A clinical trial should be done. Brilliant idea, right?