DermaCell

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are stealing market share in my territory. They are basically giving away their tissue.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No data. We have more data than any other ADM. Novadaq is trying to bundle DermaCell with Spy, but my surgeons aren't interested. Not sure in other territories?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet. Your surgeons aren't interested YET!
    As for data, are you comparing Dermacell to the RTM or the RTU? Different products and Dermacell compares nicely to the RTU.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO reimbursement for DermaCell. I can't see hospitals allowing it's usage.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you do not know what you are talking about. There is reimbursement across the board for this. That is just something we made up to buy some time with our surgeons. Many of my surgeons are still staying loyal, but it's only a matter of time. The surgeons who I used to have that have tried dermacell have not come back yet, and from what I hear from them, they aren't planning on it.

I'm planning on switching teams if this trend continues. They obviously have a better product.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, ok Novadaq rep. Better product? Based on what? Data? Yeah, that is what I thought.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Data? You mean the RTM data you're touting as the same for your RTU? Smoke and mirrors until they catch on, right?
    It's the arrogance that the customers hate from you guys. If Dermacell is at worst equal to Alloderm, they'll switch because they hate you guys.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dermacell is crap. I am a Novadaq rep and our VP has put almost everyone on a PIP for not selling Dermacell. I have had patients on it and everyone had a probelm with it. The only physicians that are using it are the ones being paid to speak for us. Nobody wants to mesh their tissue for not that much difference in price. I am out of this hell hole any day now and I hope you crush Dermacell and their great leaders.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete horse shit. The feedback on it has been excellent but the reps who can't or refuse to sell it are being put on plans, deservedly so. But if they're doing the right activities (which apparently you aren't), there's no need for a PIP. But don't make the effort and you'll be always be looking for a new job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally dozens of ADM competitors vs alloderm over the years and none of them have been described as better or equal, outside of the reps selling them or the surgeons paid to speak on them. Other usage being driven by the nvdq CMO calling surgeons and insisting they try it. And dermacell is gonna change the game? Doubtful. Everything they're doing, from pricing, to PIP's, to bundling, to counting on reviving messaging that didn't work for bard, to paying docs to use, reeks of desperation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're so right. Don't worry about us over here at Novadaq. You just keep your head in the sand and worry about yourselves. We'll be fine, but thanks for thinking of us!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total bullshit! Good reps at Novadaq have been PIP'ed out for no reason! Management at Novadaq suffers from schizophrenia ! They are completely devoid of any business sense! Take advantage of our weakness if you have any brains! We all want out!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alloderm market share is down nationwide. I think it is due to Flex NOT Dermacell. At least in my territory.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for PIPs with LifeCell.