Dermatology Division

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2018 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our RD told my DM he wanted us to focus on sampling pumpkin seed to our Derm offices. Apparently we don't have enough in our bags to sell and we need better access. Michael you're so forward thinking.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a few weeks ago I was in a leadership meeting and the only thing that came to mind about this guy was why is he even here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard DC manager had 3 reps quit just 4 weeks apart! What is going on up there?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were fired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fired why?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interested in the Bethesda territory, can any share any insight about drugs promoting, why is position open (expansion, etc.) and please answer same questions as to what the guy above said too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't ask questions that have very little to do with you getting a job. What you probably need to know is this division is functioning very poorly. Our sales management team provides with us almost no direction or understanding of the market place and sales training sucks just as bad. There is nothing to see here but cronyism and inexperience.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! Based on what you said, I realize your company is bad and you're disgruntled. Two good reasons that I will pass on this position! Good luck on your shit hole company your shit hole job!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in this division too as a sales rep and I believe once we get rid of several Sr. members of our leadership sales team we will get better.

Right now is not a good time to consider coming here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is right! People looking at Ortho as a potential employer please reconsider. There are currently 7 open territories, but about 15-18 people have left since beginning of year. OD was able to fill some positions quickly with college grads but they also collapsed a couple of territories and made them white space. That tells you how poorly the derm division is being run. Do your homework.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the conference call today, reps making $100k is laughable... and data is so messed up here, so I hear the only reason certain reps make money (not even$100k) is because they find pharmacies willing to reporting false scripts on their behalf. Check the rankings and attainments, several reps jump from the bottom to the top in one week. Let’s give em shoutouts on the conference call, because they are “working so hard”. Such BS. Refills and/or saving scripts to fill in one week can’t account for that kind of change. Ask my DM what happened and they claim “must be a good week”. Right, like in one week, a few reps had ALL their providers send in enough scripts to help them increase attainment by 30%+ across ALL their products?? Auto-refills for patients with $0 copays is one thing, but patient with $75 and $115 copays, no way. Must be nice to have enough patients to “magically” fill or refill ALL your products the same weeks to alter rankings and attainment across the board that much. I guess if you aren’t cheating, you aren’t trying, right???? Management is clueless and data is (clearly) easy to manipulate in this BS company

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude . . . do you know how RIGHT you are?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When rankings and bonus dollars are mostly hinging on the vagaries of shady pharmacy reporting, you know something stinks. But just sell clinically and you’ll be fine! Lol. “Dr., let me explain to you the MOA of retinoids in the treatment of acne”! Then watch your ass get thrown out of the office! Not to be pessimistic, but we are fucked.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can’t beat them join them. How can we all get major bonus $$ and find such pharmacies?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if they're guaranteeing reps to make $100k bonus in 2 qtrs, BHC/OD are sticking it to the patients insurance companies. Way to be different than Valeant Derm BH! smh Different company name but same
    shenanigans!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup and we r back to $0 copay days. Like that’s ever worked out for any in this industry. Reeks desperation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any ex Merz management still leading Ortho (Valeant)?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

majority are ex merz

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which is great, because Merz was a dynamic, industry leading Derm company. Remind me again what blockbusters they had? <insert laughing emoji>

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz was a shit show under a lot of pressure and investigations The garbage can rolled over here and now look at this mess. Have you ever seen pigs eat? Its a rehashed Merz sloping the hogs feeding frenzy.