Dermatology Division

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2018 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was Merz under investigations for? What was the outcome?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz was not under investigation. It’s good to point out that Valeant was the one under investigation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant/BHC continues to be under investigations!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if the investigators would be interested in knowing about bonus payouts for some lucky reps topping six figures in a years time? For dropping off samples and coupons. Hmmm...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you like to bet on that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove it big mouth bytchh!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked there and it's not fake news. My mistake was following this hot mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't prove it!!! LIAR!!! Bye Felecia!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's provable

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the future of the Dermatology division with Branded Generic products?
    By the way the marketplace in Dermatology is generics first. Obviously insurance don’t want to have coverage on those branded generics we sell. Please share your thoughts on what can we do to overcome this major obstacles that we encounter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

umm . . . you come to cafepharma for strategic planning? LOL Consult your manager, that's why they're paid the big bucks?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“District Manager” in pharma and “strategic planning” are oxymorons! It’s not their fault, just not part of the job description. Their job is to do what they’re told and tell white lies upward and downward.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That pretty much sums it up. My DM is a manager not a leader.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone in our division even have a clue about which direction we are going?

Earlier this year we discussed the 10 key products launched and the "Significant 7". Our Derm division has missed on everything we have touch. The failures keep piling up and it's unlikely at this point that Duobrii is going to make much impact. I don't see very many of my doctors getting behind this product and it's not because of my sales efforts either. Do we have poor marketing or bad sales leadership? Which is it because something is broke?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes to all!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a dermatology sales position.

I'm curious why do people say they want to be in Dermatology?

What makes this area of pharmaceutical sales different than others?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very simple there is nothing difficult about dermatology. get your catering lists together and make the hiring manager proud.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how much the crying Turds on here will be making with Duobrii this qtr, but I am crushing it and I will have a nice fat commission check coming my way!! Sell Duobrii you Suckers, you are your only obstacle!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There isn't a person in my region that doesn't already know the wind is out of the sail for Duobrii. Cash your check quickly because our division is bankrupt.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bankrupt . . Did You Say Bankrupt?? OMG!!!! What will BH do now to save us?