Dermira...

Discussion in 'Dermira' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haters gonna hateeeee, ballers gonna ballllll ~R. Kelly

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm They've been recruiting since MARCH wasting people's times knowing approval possibility in June THEN dragging launch til Oct??! LMAO what a joke wasting people's time. Amateurs at its best! Oh and I'm with a far better company than this start up from hE&#. We have real Derm products in our bag not some overprice DEODORANT LMAOO.. Tell ur recruiters to quit sending me repetitive emails on positions no one wants in my area. No way I'd leave my comp to join Disaster Dermira lmao

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow u call what Dermira or any drug company pays 'ballin'.. Boy do people like you have low expectations in life. What were you making before.. Minimum wage? You're not even a thousandaire, let alone a millionaire and call yourself a 'baller'. What a loser!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm I’m a fat ho mo and so is my half breed son.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“I work for Aqua”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleaning toilets and looking for man on man action.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*works for galderma and thinks they will be around in a year*

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I'm convinced they are hiring people who don't really have skills or Derm experience. There's a ton of openings still I'm seeing. Can't be that great of a company if they've been recruiting since March. Not enough market for me to move anywhere. It's a bad move if you're already calling on Derms. This company will downsize quicker than you'll know.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the openings are filled they just haven’t been removed yet. Solid offer and I’m returning mine tn! Peace out betches!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won’t downsize any quicker than Pfizer and there 300+ reps selling poocrisa.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be a hater! They told me that I will make around $200,000 if I exceed my goals. I plan to do just that. Fuck off haters. I am going to make some bank.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, direction will change 100 times.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And them I’m going get treatment for my aids and marry my Ho mo man lover.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Jr.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats with this GPS stuff? No one mentioned anything about it during the interviewssssssss.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously have never been of a start up that’s hiring 100 reps. Managers weren’t hired until mid May, and true recruitment didn’t happen until June. With over 14,000 applicants for 100 positions, hiring wasn’t done overnight. You would’ve known this if you were selected to move along the process....but you weren’t. I accepted an offer, and I’m very happy. My derms are excited about it. In fact, at a dinner program last night, the docs talked more about Qbrexza than they did the product the dinner was for. Know the truth before you come one here and spew your BS and lies!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Qbrexza will not generated enough to pay for the sales force. Hope they come up with something else soon. Your speaker sounds like a stupid fuck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a way to track you. When things don't take off your manager will be looking at your tracker. Easy fast way to get canned if you not working all day. No more going to the gym at 2 or pick up the kids at school or getting laid in the park.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wouldn’t know the speaker, since you’ve been in dermatology and got shot down for a job. Go away loser!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to be Pit wipe salesman of the year!