Dermira...

Discussion in 'Dermira' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL are you getting paid for this you sound like a lunatic. Or are you one of the clueless hiring manager?! Loll

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dumbest indication and FDA product EVER!!! I'm hear to tell you 2 recruiters reached out to me via LinkedIn and hands down this is one of the dumbest indications ever!

Who would buy this ridiculous CLOTH WIPE when you can go on Amazon or any retailer and buy a pack of underarm pads for under $20?!!! Whoooo? Tell me whoooo? And selling to Dermatologists?? Bahahaha!! No one goes to their Derm for sweaty pits lollll. This is no money maker for any Derm office you idiotic fools. Haven't you all noticed Derm offices are now 50% going cosmetic? And Dermira rep walks in trying to sell UnderArm Cloth w anticholinergic effects? Hahahaaa Uhhhh yeah ok. We'll be hearing about layoffs before a year is up no doubt!! And your call points will soon change to Pediatricians and Family practice. No Derm has time for armpit problems period!
    Dumbest marketing team I've ever heard of! Just google Purax or Sweatblock idiots and get those bad boys from Amazon at a steal! LMFAOOO

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to kill it!
    I will become the best pit wipe salesman ever!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the reasoning you got rejected?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmaoooo how about I rejected an interview to move fw with the hiring manager in the first place a**wipe!! t’s called knowing your market, your DERMS n doing your own research, idiot. Who wants to sell an armpit cloth to DERM offices and get laughed at?! Lollll Sorry for ya and for the recruiters still asking me to interview but I’m good where I am selling a real derm indication.

Happy selling sweaty pit wipes buddy!!! I’ll be laughing at your a%ses along w the staff when I see ya in my offices lmaooo
    Oh and snap shot your $60k bonus checks here when you receive it too bud. You’re surely goin to be selling your pit wipes like hot cakes to 1 patient a quarter lmaooo

For those who didnt jump ship or didn’t bother being swayed by the recruiters be Happy you didn’t bro!! This indication and pit cloth is a complete fail... Trust me!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg I luv Purax antiperspirant pads!!! N yes they have it on amazon I know bc I buy them lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So agree with this! This is a FP or PCP at best. Not to mention good luck getting it covered Or Why not just go online on Target's website? They sell a ton of antiperspirant pads for ten bucks. No one makes an appt with their Dermatologist for sweating.. No one!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So agree with this! This is a FP or PCP at best. Not to mention good luck getting it covered Or Why not just go online on Target's website? They sell a ton of antiperspirant pads for ten bucks. No one makes an appt with their Dermatologist for sweating.. No one!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really have no idea about dermatology. Botox and Miradry are strongly dermatology based. So the fact that you didn’t know that, shows me that you’re a rejected rep! You also don’t understand Hyperhidrosis patients. You’re a reject!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That training manager is a tremendous douche

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that equates to using your armpit wipes??! Lolll get real buddy! YOU clearly don’t know the market. You’re a laughing stock and we’ll be laughing at you with your samples of arm pit wipes in my Derm offices. You won’t be in Derm offices long anyhow and your bag contains nothing but pit wipes no more no less.. LOLOL!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly its a cloth/wipe.. What's the hype all about. Nothing mega here.. Movin along!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!! Same here!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahaaa no reject here jaxkarse!! Tell that to the recruiters still trying to get me to interview. NO F'n way I'd leave my cushy Derm gig at a real company to join a backyard so called pharma comp w baby wipes as their only product!

HAPPY WIPING THOSE PITS THOUGH! Hahaahaaaha

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Captain Green Jacket here! I have 6 president’s clubs under my belt. And I’ve been killing it with Viberzi! I will be the # 1 pit wipe salesman too!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I use ur butt wipes Doh I meant Pit wipes for my bald head and forehead in this extremely hot weather??!! I typically use just regular baby wipes or cold wash cloth during the day!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pit wipes, butt wipes, baby wipes all the same to me!! Dermira has got a real competition on their hands... Butt wipes made by J&J!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAGA one pit wipe at a time! People will marvel at my pit wipe success!