Dermira...

Discussion in 'Dermira' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of sour grapes on here. If you didn’t get hired, and you’re now bashing them, then they dodged a bullet with your sorry ass. There are other reps who have won too. Maybe you just came off as an arrogant ass, and they saw right through your BS. Go back to PC!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree with you...when you close a customer (interviewer) in going forward and they guve you a thumb up, then later a thumb down, it says alot about their lack if integrity (staying the course) and not mine! I am ok with not being chosen, really. Just dont like to be lied to. But no lie about rich, baby! Sorry ur not!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re so rich, then why are you complaining about a job you didn’t get?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to add irrelevant. Old wrinkled ass lol.

And nobody in pharma is rich. Maybe better off than some, but not rich lol. Pharma is a job for idiots. No offense.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Qbrexza? Really? Who names this stuff? If I were a doctor I would appreciate a product that I could spell and reminded me of what it was. Like PitWipes

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a medication for COPD.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed:
    PitWipe Salesperson

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ex Allergan aesthetic reps may be good hires for these opportunities. However, I would stay away from ex forest reps. They aren’t worth a crap. Forest ruined Actavis and Allergan which were both great companies. Forest employees are a better fit for careers in waste management.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are 100% right. Every industry has trash. Unfortunately for Allergan, Forest is the “Trash” that infiltrated a once great company and culture. Allergan has been ruined. Not to mention our stock price. I would say NEXT to any Forest applications.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U r spot on because allergan reps didn’t have to be effective sales people to sell botox!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience was that the manager already knew who they were going to hire ( a friend from Allergan) when they were doing phone screens.
    I have Specialty pharmacy experience; launch experience; Derm experience and sales awards.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice to anyone in pharma sales is to get a real job. The industry is shrinking and frankly the job is quite embarrassing. It's hiding from the real world. But i know many most pharma reps don't have other skills that translate into getting a real job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you care?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still begging on here all unemployed and fired janitor boy ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My God, will you stop whining on here. Enough already. Be a man. If you’re as good is you make your spouse believe you are (lmao), you shouldn’t have a problem finding a job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a phone interview last week. How long post phone screen did it take you guys to either get the call to move forward or the rejection letter?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bunch of babies on here! Over 8,000 applicants and only 100 spots. If you didn’t get a spot, then that’s life. Many of you loved Dermira, got passed up, and now hate them. I didn’t make it to the finals, and I’m happy looking for other opportunities. Grow up people!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your due diligence before resigning from your current job. Hyperhidrosis is a tiny market and you will be selling only 1 product. Also, bunch of high level internal resignations which is never a good sign.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What high level executives have left? Last I heard, they got some big time people to join.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As for the second part of your comment.... You’re an idiot. Inaccurate statement.

Keep selling your 510K devices and be stagnant you hater.