Dermira...

Discussion in 'Dermira' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you must think you are all that and a bag of chips! That pay sounds great to any reasonable person!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone gone through the panel interview? Can you share your experience and some questions you were asked?
    Thanks

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone give you the interview questions???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First question, you started your career with Forest? “Yes”
    Great! Thank you for your time!
    Lmao!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be prepared to be able to articulate how you’ve been successful, and how you specific about launching a product. I heard if you give stock answers like targeting, lunches, relationships, then they’ll push back on you and say that you’re no different than every primary care rep. Also, you better know Hyperhidrosis and the players involved.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got an offer on Friday. Pretty stoked! 80k base and good benefits. Let's do this!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stoked about 80k. You my friend are a bottom feeder.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s funny... they haven’t even conducted final interviews yet! And if for some reason you are special and did get an offer, I feel bad for you. $80,000 is well below the salary range I was quoted and I am not in a part of the country that would call for a crazy high salary. I call BS on this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have in Texas. That was last week. Some offers have gone out

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get the job! Great things are gonna happen at Dermira. Excited to be apart of it. That 80K is pretty sweet too! Sounds like you're jealous! Buh-bye sweetheart.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salaries are six figures, so don’t believe the $80K BS!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s with Dermira STILL lookin to fill slots? Theyve been interviewing for over 4 months and still have vacancies for the same cities.

Anybody know why they have a new recruiting company now?

Sounds shady af to me!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re an idiot. Interviews are going on as we speak.... stop hating because you were told you didn’t make it past the phone screen. Keep staying irrelevant in derm.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw that tonight too! The majority of chosen candidates are in the final interviews now

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open positionss in some areas still fr the looks of it This isn’t a big market at all, very small patient population. All my derms say the same thing. They’re hiring way too many reps If you’re smart it may not be worth it or risk getting slashed in a few moths or so Good luck but I will stay put where I am

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you didn’t make it through, so now you’re throwing shade. Some people didn’t bring it in the final interviews, and the panel said no. Also, it just aren’t derms they will be calling on. You can get business from other specialties too. Learn more before you come on here and bitch. You probably suck, and they saw through you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah...100 reps nationally is NOT A LOT. So theres that.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok.. LOL!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every rep will be tracked.by the mobile app tracking milage. Good luck big sister is watching.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is very true!