Dermira...

Discussion in 'Dermira' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. Come on an expensive armpit wipe.Why not sell it at Walmart?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expensive armpit wipe? Dude.

Have you ever known anyone with hyperhidrosis?

You obviously have no clue how impactful it can be to someone’s life.

People get numerous Botox shots in armpits, hands, and feet to have temporary relief from hyperhidrosis. The shots are so painful they often pass out.

Others have surgery where their lungs are deflated in order to cut nerves to sweat glands.

If people are going to this extent, I am sure they would prefer an rx wipe.

Stop wasting your time being negative on a chat board. You sound like a jaded loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The loser who keeps ripping on Dermira, is just someone who didn’t get a job...that’s all. Probably didn’t even get a look, so now he’s butt hurt.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No strategy wizard I did not post “the lie” about the stock discount, I haven’t posted on this thread before. I just thought you, frat boy, needed a smack down for calling someone a loser. Why don’t you just be thankful you were chosen for the position and move on. I wouldn’t take or not take a job based on a 401k or a stock discount. It’s just hilarious that you and others posting on this thread are “pounding your chests” because you got the job and calling those who didn’t losers. Be a big man and have some compassion for those that didn’t. Let them vent a little.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have fun with your GPS tracker and knowing that if you end up in the bottom half every day is documented to a pr4scise time and location. And don’t think you can get away with manually entering stops. First it will,take a considerable amount of time - next you will be accused of lying if you don’t have the GPS monitor on 99% of the time.

Get used to camping out at Starbucks or hospital cafeterias to do admin work. You never want to be at home at 4 doing an expense report. You need to do everything in the field. GPS is watching.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You come to CafePharma to “vent?” Just say that you tried, but came up short. Wish everyone the best, and move on. Instead you lie about things, and make it seem like you didn’t want the job. I was fortunate to get a position, and I’m happy to take this risk. I hope you find happiness in your life, instead of trying to bring others down. Good luck!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently they are still doing face to face interviews. Is the Gps tracking a real thing?? From what recruiter said reps get mileage reimbursement and no company car. The Gps thing is a real issue to me so is this for real?
    Serious answers on the Gps only pls!

Thanks in advance

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re worried about an app that you put your mileage on, then stay in your stupid PC/FP role. Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? If you actually worked, who cares if they can see where you go. It’s pretty obvious you’re a 4Ts loser. Tuesday and Thursday, Ten to Two. I’m sure Dermira would love to NOT have you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best way to ask is ———
    How are business miles recorded? Do we keep track on a daily basis of how many miles we drive or is there an app that will keep track on a daily basis for you?
    If the answer is the latter then that means a GPS tracker. From what I understand the answer is the app,will record your miles daily vis GPS. This info then gets dropped in your concur expense report monthly with a receipt/document of every start/stop you made and how many miles between these stops every day that you turn the app on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are interested in this opportunity and worried about giving up your current employment working part time then you shouldn’t accept an offer. Grow up!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stay in PC at Allergan where you belong!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really think your not going to be calling on PC/FC over at Dermira?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s true that you’ll be calling on SOME PC/FP docs....Some. Also PEDS, and OBGYN.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like me. I have derm, pcp, ped experience in the territory I applied for. I did not even get an interview with the district manager. Just sounds very odd. The recruiter I talked to did not ask many questions, just basically told me about the job and benefits and a few questions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which area? When did you apply?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied a long time ago when the positions were first posted. My cover letter is dated May 24. I applied for several territories in the Chicago area because I had such a large geography in my last position (dermatologists and pediatricians) that I am very familiar with all the territories in the Chicago metro area. I had an initial interview with a recruiter and that was it. Some people got rejection letters, I did not get that. Although, they probably at least made it to the first round of interviews with the DM. I thought it was odd because one of the questions the recruiter asked was about what I knew about the company. I knew a lot, the products, the studies, the disease state, etc...I even watched the online videos on the company website. There were no questions I felt like I did not respond well to.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your network?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously every territory & DM & situation is different, but many of these positions will be filled with referrals, those who worked for those DM’s previously, etc.

Don’t take it so personally. If 10,000 people applied for 100 positions...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with the gps crap? Is the gps app something the company will track or plan to track?? If not, then i don't see the big deal. I had an interview with a recruiter and hiring DM. It's been about 2 weeks and i'm ok with them not calling back. I'm in derm now so not really complaining and prefer a comp car. I don't think they would've given that much increase in pay anyway from what the recruiter said. other than that, the hiring DM seems like she wants newbies on her team so she can feel great about herself. she didn't seem sharp in the interview either as i expected from a so called DM with great leadership. she seemed less than average DM to me LOL

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies that pay mileage can set up systems anyway they want. Some companies will just have reps manually entert start miles and end miles at the beginning of the month and end of the month. The fact that Dermira is paying extra to use the GPS tracker for every stop says that they do want the information. What they do with that information will be known eventually.

Says a lot about the management that they feel this is a necessary cost for a start up.