Desflurane - Good news

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just received word from an upper level contact at Piramal that the launch of their "next gas" (i.e. Des) has been pushed back significantly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great now we can sell this for another year at inflated prices and wait for our pink slips for another 12 months!

All this is really a stay of execution, if at all factual!
    Knowing Baxter BS it probably is not!

If Baxter had won the patent litigation it would have made a statement.
    Selling a drug where expenses will be bare bone and revenues will be flat!
    Wow great bonus potential!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a BSer you are!
    Like your some big hitter with contacts with Piramal.
    What do you live Mumbai??????

And of course some big exec at Piramal is going to tell some idiot at Baxter that big news?! HA

Go f yourself- you are full of crap!!!!

Thanks Jim K for weighing in at the cafe, like you check this every day!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is old news for sure....and here mid 2014 they still don't have approval. All the better for prices. But, if Piramal keeps firing and losing people there won't be anyone there to manage. One manager went to GE, COO was canned, and now the hot shit VP Sales has fired their longtime National Manager. Keep it up Piramal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...word has it that the is no hope for their product until October/November 2015. Of course, as you said, hot shit VP, may not have anyone to sell the gas at the rate he is dropping people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2017 and still no Des....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And in other news today, paint was seen drying on a wall...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investigation for solution price gouging. Yes, they did. Baxter will have to pay feds off again.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, I have got information that Piramal is definitely planning to launch it by end of 2017. Any idea about what is causing this delay in getting the FDA approvals?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pass tha Kool Aid! How many years have you heard that crap. You see Piramal went all out trying to sell against des on price and cost savings. And it worked with the masses moving to sevo or even ISO. So, what has left those penny pinching Indias in Mumbai? A product that Has no momentum. And with the competition from Sandoz, Piramal is gonna suffer. What's your plan Stevie?.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's German in nature.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Jim Kelly the individual who is terrified to work in the Operating Room,all due to his poor understanding of the practice of anesthesiology.
    Jim is a 1 time trip winner,0 times in the 100% club,and 0 times in the Distinuished sales club.
    He's a sad,sad little fellow.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard generic des is coming to the market soon and is being supplied by Sandoz/Hengrui?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s correct. Time to start looking for a new job. The honeymoon is over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

......and we are still waiting to see Sandoz's desflurane on the market....no need to search for a new job yet!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting on Sandoz's desflurane?! Any word on the timing or why there is such a delay?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim K is still kissing ass an keeping his job huh? Not surprising. What a pompous prick.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still seeing nothing in the market re: generic desflurane?