Despite popular belief....

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Nobody, Jan 14, 2020 at 5:20 PM.

1. Nobody

Nobody new user

I was really hesitating about going through the interview process with iRhythm based on what I read on here, but I was urged me to meet the Manager and make my own decision. I was nicely surprised- the Manager I met with was awesome and the three reps he had me speak with were also wonderful. I accepted my new role today and I can't wait to start. I am glad I didn't make my decision based on all of this nonsense!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you met four people. Congrats. You will experience the nonsense soon enough.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By all means ride the 6 month guarantee and if you have any intellect you will leave in less then a year. Do you really think they would have you talk to real honest TMs? Ask why most TMs here have been here less then a year. You are really naive so you are perfect for this role.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since someone likes to throw initials on here, As soon as I turn in my notice- I’ll make sure every initial of the 73 people who have quit in the last year are all noted. Must be super expensive to send all of these people to training and then they quit after their guarantee is over and you have to start over.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PREACH Brother, love the misinformation from yesterday’s investor’s call. Claiming 14 days for XT or AT when we know factually it is less then 10. Little sister ride the guarantee like several us are...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea please list them out since that is a fact! You know leadership is pretty low class when they put their own RSDs initials on here! From what I hear they can’t stand anyone who stands up for what is wrong. The RSD was trying to protect his TM who was wronged! Such a pathetic leadership, insecure and dishonest as they come!! So get in line and don’t complain and you will do well here ...for the moment until they change their mind.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey gang, I hear we are in for an awesome GSM the RSDs came back with such a glow last week! Can't wait to see what Dumb and Dumbie have to say at this meeting. I heard last year they made fun of their featured speakers with a belt??? How childish is that? Oh but yes they like their inside jokes and inner circles. This will bite you hard with more HR complaints coming your way. This company has total job security for their HR staff. SO unimpressed with the CEO and COO, it appears to be all about the stock and not the people here. They sold me a bill of goods to bring me here. I just need to hang a little while longer for resume purposes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you feel that way. I've been here a while now and think this is a great place to work. I think that our leaders know what they are doing as reflected in our growth rate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Define a while .... here the average TM’s tenure is 10 months. We just lost 3 tenured TMs in NY, CT and VA. All were here a real while like longer then 10 months. The one in VA was here almost 6 years! These were extremely successful TMs closing major HPTs.

I know the Sr Execs took all of these TMs sales and made big returns on their stock. However, they will now come on this blog and comment how they weren’t a fit to sell to large IDNs. Please spare us how great the leaders are here when you are the ones writing the words. No one in the field including internal and external mid level managers respect these so called leaders. The total employee turn over in the field and In-house is the highest of any company I have ever seen. Right great leadership shines in this culture. All fear based management if you speak up and if you aren’t in the chosen circle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does one get in the chosen circle? Is the a secret handshake?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Savannah rep quit too last week. Wasn’t here 6 months. She replaced the previous rep who wasn’t even here 2 years. It’s got to cost a fortune to train all of us and then we leave after our guarantee or the year you Jack up our quota. Wait. We don’t even have our quota yet.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every fast growing company has turnover. Fake news!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I hear they never give quotas so they can screw the TMs out of money and increase their margins so the exec staff can sell their millions of stock.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what you hear? Anonymously spreading rumors? Smells like a vendetta. We all own stock here so your little game hurts us all. Well done. Loser.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors would be falsities I spoke with one of the few tenured TMs and this is a fact yoy, prove me me wrong and give us our quotas. Step up or shut up!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a TM, how can I give you a quota?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of the country? Some managers are better than others. Congrats on job and good luck

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea you will be here 5-6 months and then figure out the real mistake you made. You should have heeded the warning. 5 TMs left this month from 7 years of tenure to 5 months.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are slandering the company. Better be careful.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest