Detroit sales

Discussion in 'NuVasive' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2014 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noticed on their website there's an opening in Detroit for sales. Good opp? In medical currently and see nuvasive in certain areas but not a ton. Anyone know how the manager in Detroit is? Avg comp? Thanks everyone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Detroit has improved a lot since the goober Gotham left. Guy was nothing more than a case cover associate rep. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is strong in that area. A friend of a friend knows the guy. Nuvasive is growing in the region. I would seriously check it out. I hear they have top notch training and a ton of new products.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Detroit direct or 1099? What are Avg comp expectations? currently making 170k avg in Ortho, wondering if it's worth considering. Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Detroit isn't a place you'd want to relocate to for a job there.

Things have been getting worse there by the day....society collapsed there.

www.theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2014/jun/25/detroits-water-war-a-tap-shut-off-that-could-impact-300000-people

www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/delivery-driver-shot-and-killed-and-then-set-on-fire-on-detroits-west-side

www.leaderpost.com/health/Motor+City+deadly+place+born/9935198/story.html

Extreme poverty there has resulted in HIV outbreaks hitting a 15 year high......higher chances there of people getting infections during surgeries due to the poverty...that even impacts the medical field. Look at allllll the stories via Google on the medical facilities now in Detroit "merging" together to try and keep their doors open due to insufficient revenue coming in.

For your own safety I wouldn't recommend moving there for a job. If you have children it's definitely not a place you'd want to take them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, who said anything about moving there? From the sounds of it, I think you OP is in the area considering he/she mentions they don't see a ton of it in the area...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the Idaho market for nuvasive?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Detroit is a great market.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone comment on the Baltimore MD opening? Also I am currently at a salary of $100k in biotech. Is that in line with other salaries? Also made $40k in bonus. What does the bonus opportunity look like?