Dexilant expansion

Discussion in 'SagePath Medical' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when the Dexilant expansion begins? I've heard hire dates are October 1. Also heard base ranges will be 55-65k. Is company car included or car allowance? Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're a moron with waaay too much time on your hands! Hope this helps lol :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must not know what is going on. Takeda is to have layoffs on September 13. SagePath is going to hire many reps in anticipation of selling Dexilant. You must not know the history behind who founded Takeda and SagePath.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know how to apply for a rep position at Sagepath, or how to find out where their territories will be? I see on their website a list of district manager positions, but no rep jobs listed. Or is one expected to just fill out that general form they have there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who founded SagePath and you really need to find another hobby

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS on this post

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who founded Takeda, maybe it's you that needs to find another hobby!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please advise your mother to use protection

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You already used that line on the Takeda boards, be orginal...L O S E R

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider here: You are correct. Base pay will be $50 - $70K range with a Ford Fusion, full benefits, bonus, etc. You will be charged a flat fee for your personal miles (unlimited) which will be $30.00 per pay period. (every 2 weeks)

Takeda will have lay-offs on September 13th and will be giving Reps the option to "move over" to SagePath, but at a lesser salary and bonus payout. If the Rep selected declines to "move over", he or she will be given a severance package from Takeda. It will not be close in $ to the January 19, 2012 lay-off.

Contract Sales is the way the industry is trending. Its unfortunate, buts it is the future for all of us. The future is now!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds good to me. Sign me up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the info.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will sagepath announce jobs on September 13 or is that just when Takeda is announcing their layoffs?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little of both. The two companies want to make this is "seamless" fabrication. They will attempt to "dovetail" together with hopes of a successful business venture. Good Luck to all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here

Does anyone know if they filled all the posted DM positions?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How will it be decided who goes and who stays?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure it's probably already been decided and when it is rolled out it will make absolutely no sense.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there will be a huge dart board in Doug's office. Robin will be wearing her moo moo and they will be smoking reefer and downing shots of Tequela. Darts will fly and if your name is hit on the map, you are as good as toast!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope this is for real! Pick me!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what happened??