DH Turned out to be a Dud

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by anonymous, Jun 1, 2016 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The day before RK got fired, Cogentix stock price closed at $0.85. Yesterday the stock price closed at $0.71, for a decline of 16 percent in less than a week. Shareholders are not showing much confidence in DH's ability to lead this company. This is an extreme message of "vote of no confidence" in DH. Looks like this fellow is turning out to be a dud in the eyes of the investors. Generally, the appointment of a new CEO brings with it confidence with the company. This is going in the opposite direction.

Pell's offering of only an interim 90-day CEO position to DH tells us a lot. If he was truly enamored with DH, he would have offered him a full time position immediately. My bet is that in less than 90 days, DH will not be with us, and a new CEO from outside of the company will take over. DH brings too much of RK's baggage with him. Plus who would want to work for him. He is cut from the same cloth RK, and Pell seems to know that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top sales people did not leave because of RK, but DH (or their regional boss). Putting DH on top does nothing to motivate the sales team to perform better.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH will turn this ship around. Smart, energetic and respected for his leadership. He will rock it!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like I heard the identical language to describe RK. Look what happens to his ass!

This guy has been here for less than a week and he has already started feeding folks like you some Kool-Aid that you shouldn't be drinking. Look what RK's kool-aid led you to. Don't you ever learn?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH had been working with Lew Pell, around RK's back, for a long time, and was complicit in getting RK fired. By the time RK got a sense of it, it was too late for him to do anything. In any case, by then he had already dug his grave with his stealing from the company by getting an outrageous compensation package.

Of course by now Lew Pell knows how shady a character DH can be, so my guess is that DH will not get the permanent CEO position. Good bye DH, what goes around comes around to bite your ass. Frankly, you do not have many fans in the company, so most will be happy to see you fired, just as you were from Bard. I would like to be a "fly on the wall" when Pell tells you "you are fired." That would be music to our years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too early to tell. Looks like he played both sides well and came out as interim CEO. Not a bad move.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH played both sides of the fence and Pell knew what DH was up to. Not sure he can fully trust him going forward, so he will be very cautious about offering DH the permanent spot, if at all. RK figured out later that DH was playing both sides of the fence, but by then it was too late and he could not do much. In any case RK needed to be booted out of here so not too many people are feeling sorry for him, even those who had been sucking up to him.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should be thanking DH for his role in getting RK fired. There is jubilation amongst many at Cogentix to see RK's forced departure. He deserved it and nobody is feeling sorry for him. Not sure why you are being so critical of DH's good deed and the favor he performed for all of us. He helped us end our long nightmare. Now can you please channel your energy to selling for which you were hired, and let us go kick our competitors' butts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For me the bigger issue is not stabbing your boss in the back (which is a big deal), but how DH treated the sales team. Of the top sales people to leave the team, almost all did so because of DH. These people performed, got paid but still felt the environment DH created (and creates) is not a positive culture. Hoping it gets better, but I think it is just in DH's DNA to be self-absorbed and think he is the smartest one in the room.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let us see if I understand this soap opera correctly.

DH, to get ahead, in a complete lack of loyalty stabbed his boss in the back, and Pell knows what DH did.

Let us extend this logic a couple of steps forward.

(1) Pell is no dummy. This is a self-evident truth. Look how he outmaneuvered RK and went about firing him.
    (2) What reason would Pell have to count on the loyalty to him from this "self-absorbed" DH?
    (3) Why would Pell, who is not a dummy, offer a job to somebody whose loyalty he cannot expect to count on?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How wrong were you!

They made this ass hole the permanent CEO. Watch for a wholesale turnover in at staff.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH is good for this company. Better than RK. He will get us back on track and appreciates hard work, ethics and loyalty. Most of his reps are frustrated pharma people that do not know how to clinically sell devices. He already knows who they are and I am sure will be making some changes soon. For the rest of you, put your nose to the grindstone and start selling. He will reward those that will make this company great!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So will he FINALLY have to move to Minnesota?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOPE!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And give up flying all over the country, accumulating miles and points on the company dollar, and getting to visit his kids? All under the guise of doing business? No way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, his rise since he got here has been meteoric!!!! Finally gets to run the show, command the ship and set the rules. It's good to be him!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has been the CEO for only a short time and looks like he is already pumping his Kool aid up your ass! What a shame. RK did the same and many of you fell for it, and look what happened to him and our company. I see the same outcome with DH. He lacks the leadership skills to run an organization. Running a company is not the same as running a bunch of sales people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's an accomplished leader dbag. Deal with it or move on. Perhaps you're one of the ones in over your head. Go back to pharma sales and tell us how you like your new Chevy Cruz company car

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea, I heard you say something similar about RK, and how wrong you were. Just look at what happened to his ass. Looks like DH has already drugged you with that kool Aid he pumped up your ass, just as RK had bloated you with his Koole aid. What a shame! When will you learn?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass kisser, we know who you are!!!