Diabetes Educators

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly do the diabetes educators do?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their jobs. They aren't here for you to boss around, so go ahead and get that idea out of your head.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They educate people on diabetes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they educate office staff, doctors or the patients?
    If so, then why ao we also have the sales representatives taliking about diabetes too?
    Seems like overkill

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see.... what do diabetes educators do? Well, truck drivers drive trucks, ball players play ball, teachers teach, so I guess diabetes educators educate. But I maybe wrong, I'm new at this stuff.
    Are you a total moron or just really, really stupid?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear there are rumors that they will be hiring more diabetes educators...any truth to that rumor?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a little late to the game, fuckstick. Quit using my lines, my post is all the way back on the 3rd response. Think of your own material and stay away from my verbage..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this increases the bottom line HOW?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bottom line: White Coat sales force just like the MSA team

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is first phase of replacing the sales force. THAT'S how you increase the bottom line. Professional's speaking with professionals. Not football players and cheerleaders speaking with professionals.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha. actually the physicians see them as sales ppl too. so it doesn't matter what the degree is or if they speak spanish. sales ppl are what pays the bills.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drugs sell themselves...always have in this industry. You'll figure that out someday.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This makes sense. They make the same salary as sales reps, plus bonuses, so it would be an easy transition. Plus they know their stuff and have learned the techniques of recommending best treatments to providers without the sales pitch.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with football players? Just because eating Bon-bons and popping prozac is your hobby, don't be a hater!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Logic says football players should sell footballs. Diabetes Educators should sell Diabetes...drugs, devices, education, you name it. And I figured that out without my daily dose of Prozac and Bon Bons!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

problem is they aren't part of sales and can't talk product, so how does that work again?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop treating us like we're idiots. Everyone knows that the CDEs are part of Novo's white coat sales force just like the MSL team. They are just riding on our coat tails and our utilizing our relationships with offices in order to have "higher level discussions" with providers.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think a CDE can replace you, then go ahead and quit your job because you have no fucking clue what you are doing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad thing is Novo has these "Diabetes Educators", many of whom don't have a background in diabetes nor a CDE.
    I think many on the sales team have more diabetes knowledge than the majority of DEs.

Some DEs aren't even RNs or RDs and must have the offices provided a nurse or MA when they are teaching the patients.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some are lazy