Diabetes Educators

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I applied via the Novo website and was contacted within a couple of days for a phone screen interview mid September which lasted 50 minutes. I was told that I would be informed by 10/18 if I would be one of three applicants for each territory selected to fly to Orlando for face-to-face interviews during the last week of October. Hoping for good news this week! Does this information "match" with what others have been told? I was also informed of specific dates for training in Princeton, NJ if hired.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This fits what I was told on my phone interview last week. I was told it could be this week or the week of October 21st before I am contacted to know if I have an offer of a face-to-face interview the week of October 28th in Orlando. Hopefully I am one of the top three candidates for my territory. Hopefully all goes well for you all!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The messaging is consistent regarding notification of f2f interviews. I was told the same regarding 3 candidates for F2f per territory and notification between 10/18 and 10/21. I'm watching my email and waiting for a call.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you have a phone screening?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call today for an interview in Orlando. Applied for job in Hattiesburg, MS territory and Mobile, AL. Not sure which location it is for but I live right in the middle so either would be great!! Hope all goes well!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. :( No phone call. Got an email a couple of days ago to thank me for my interest but I was not moving on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone in the Boston area received a second phone interview or invited to a F2F in Orlando yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't mind me asking, what is your background? What territory did you apply for?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I am in the southern region but not in your applied territories. I haven't gotten a call yet for f2f interview but waiting after my phone screen and phone interview. I would like to ask you are you a CDE? Also, RD, RN, Pharm D., Physician Assistant, etc? I am an RD with several years experience and eligible to sit for CDE. Thanks in advance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a CDE. I am an RN with a MSN in nursing education. 19 years critical care experience and 5 years teaching Endocrine system in a BSN program. I was told it would be the week of the 20th before being notified of f2f so there is still time to hear from them. Good Luck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! That gives me hope and insight. Desperately waiting...for a call. Good luck to you also!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interview 10/28

training dates 12/9-12/20

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you say that you live right in the middle of the two cities that you applied for, approximately how many miles to each? Wondering because I am in the same situation in another state. Thanks and good luck!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats on your interview, what state do you live in?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep telling yourself that moron. You probably still think this is a sales job, when what we do is actually marketing. Face it, your a walking billboard and anyone CAN do this job. And yes I'm also a nurse. This pharma crap is the easiest thing that I've ever done.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received an email today that I have been selected for an interview in Orlando on 10/28!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is great! What state are you in?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was selected for an interview, I live in New Jersey.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This BULLSHIT CDE's RE are getting double the bonus ...LIARS FUCK YOU NOVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because we work harder, have a bigger influence, and actually have brains and degrees to back it up. Now go put on your push up bra!