Diabetes Educators

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still can't get over the fact that I didn't even get a phone interview for this position. I would honestly pay $500 to get an honest answer. I met all the qualifications, I was referred internally by the current CDE, I was also referred directly to the hiring manager by 4 other people (high up) within Novo, and I live within territory boundaries for 2 of the positions. Yet, nothing. Not even a phone interview. Why? I spent 2 months studying everything about Novo, Diabetes, Interviewing, etc.. and developed a KILLER brag book and 30/60/90 day plan. I applied in June and just got an email a couple of weeks ago (November) to thank me for my interest. What's up Novo? Why wouldn't I have at least gotten a phone call? Nothing. If I got nothing else for Christmas this year I just want to know the answer to this. Please someone tell me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current NNI DE here...there were TONS of highly qualified candidates for the 110 DE positions across the USA. Please don't beat yourself up too much. There are quite a few people pissed off they didn't get a interview or the job, even though they were great candidates.
    You can send my $500 to the Disabled Veterans of America charity. Thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even a phone call... that doesn't seem weird to you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@ #221 Seems unreal (and not fair/right) that you would have not have been contacted! I had no "inside" contacts or referrals. I applied via Novo web sight. Had F-2-F in Orlando, recruiter indicated that I was "the first runner up" and I was not competing for "Miss America"! So disappointing!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the current CDE is disappointed too. They lost out on a $3,000 bonus.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there much overnight travel in this position?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps there were multiple candidates more qualified than you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is some overnight travel. Most likely the travel is to attend to POA's. Shortly we will be going to Dallas for a week. We also went to Denmark last August.