Diabetes Massacre

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the time has come. After the end of 2017 you will not recognize this division. The chainsaw is ready and you've had years to prepare for this. Good luck to all!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gonna get ugly!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come at me, bro!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like major cuts are coming. Any idea which month this will all go down?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While recent history has shown the last 2 autumns in a row to be layoff season here, I'm having a hard time seeing the need to dump more unless sema doesn't go through.
    A lot of attrition this year and limited backfill. Q2 earnings report and the future outlook will pretty much tell the story. Heard rumors of something but it's like playing the telephone game by the time it goes
    Through 6 districts and comes out in the other end

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like dcs3's are gonna be gone.. fall

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Educators will be cut.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think that will be the case. With sema following the LEADER data launch pretty closely, I don't think we need vastly fewer people in the field. I'm expecting the redundancy in leadership to go away - why do we need RBD and Market Access Directors and Education Directors? Surely, the AE and Educators can report in to an RBD, right? Add in, we have too many DBM with 6 people - go back to 10-12 and cut 25% of the managers. Easy fix.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. The DCS 3 rumor is about as old as it gets.. we all have the same bag mix now. You can get off your victoza high horse, you're no more valuable than a DCS 3 now.. step out of 2011 moron.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"we all have the same bag" - Exhibit 1A why there needs to be a restructure.

I agree, it won't be DCS3 only, but will not be shocked to see it go down to 2 person pods once more.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice ominous fun Friday message.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is that there only needs to be 2 reps per pod. Those 2 reps could easily handle calling on all of the endos as well so there is really no use for the E reps. What would happen though is that all of the E reps would be placed into DCS positions and the DCSs would face elimination. All you have to do is look at the last restructure to see that this was exactly the case. We all know that the educators are a waste of space so they should be eliminated also.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone "speculating" is simply doing just what we all do... worrying and trying to guess the outcome. To say it's the DCS3's would offer no further reasoning than it being a 1 or 2. As already stated above, we ALL now have the same bag structure and that's certainly intentional! Heck, the DCS2's are attempting to sell a drug that most phsycians remain clueless about. In our territory, we have yet to see any scripts? Seems the Physicians are also wondering the point of the X reps! In addition, think about the new, fasting acting Aspart and of course Semaglutide! The 1's and 3's are actually better suited for those launches! Regardless, it makes sense to consider the CDE'S as a whole but to cut an entire DCS team simply has no rational any longer with our product weighting!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So help me understand why my RBD moved one of his "favs" from a 3 to a 1 unprovoked or solicited.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There would have to be quite a few more details to answer that!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all positions are being filled. If there's an opening, it should be in the 3 spot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron. Managed care reporting into an RBD would be a disaster. AE: "X plan says we need to double our rebate to stay on formulary". RBD: "Get 'er done." This is why they took it away from Andy in the first place.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

August 17th will answer most of your questions.