Diabetes Massacre

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it will. It is already been said by management that two person pods are ideal and will be the norm through attrition. However, unless some of you bastards start leaving, management will end up "attrite-ing" us this fall. If you are planning on leaving, save a fellow novo nordiskian and do so NOW!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who thinks they will cut an entire division or use "other factors" to determine who stays and who goes?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DEP program is going away. Consolidation of sales layers to be executed as well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Consolidate how?"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should consolidate DCS and EDCS into one but this means that where there are too many heads the DCS head will roll.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, your suggestion is that we cut management #s? This is obviously your first rodeo.
    Go to other company sites, you will see the same suggestions coming from their field force. My peeps don't seem too understand that exec-level leadership "needs" these fat sales forces to justify their existence band big budgets.

Who told you to "expect" mid level management numbers to be pared down? If we went by common sense, the whole lot of us would be cut down to half the size, with a contract house picking up some of the slack. In many high dollar volume spots, there are so many no-sees or "lunch-onlies" that we need one or two of pour pod members to be out on some sort of extended leave in order the see the mandated number of docs per day.

I am going to ride this pony until they realize that they don't need many ponies any more. But don't for one second think that they are going to give mid level managers more people to manage. That would mean that we need far fewer DBMs and RBDs. And you know what THAT means.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A plethora of rep's tripping over each other in offices, and some here say the entire DEP is going away?

While there may be some DE's that might be let go, rep's have more to worry about than DE's. There are 300 DE's nationwide. There are 3,000 rep's nationwide. The greater opportunity for costs to be taken out of the business lies in the salesforce, not The DEP.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

curious how people seem to know so much about what's coming yet no real details are provided. How does anyone know there are layoffs scheduled? If they do, why no details? Andy leaving could be just that.... Andy leaving. This whole thing could be a few people posting anonymously using the site to channel their insecurity. I'm not living in fantasy land, but until there are real details or facts it's all conjecture. That being said, I'm unfortunately just like the rest of you and Will spend the next couple of weeks dusting off materials for a new job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're correct - it's all speculation and absolutely nothing that's been posted was backed up with facts.

Doug's letter said "It's clear that our approach to market has to change." He also said we'd learn more about that at the next national meeting. What was he alluding to? How is our approach to market going to be changed? My guess is that there are many things that will be changed. Least among them is the current size of the salesforce. I hate the thought of that, and I'm sorry to have written it, but that's my gut feeling.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I hope the chopping block starts with YOU... because you're COMPLETELY ILLITERATE!!! Every sentence that you just typed is filled with errors. Good thing you had spell-check on your computer in college. It's a wonder that you graduated!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your commas have a mind of their own.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice ad hominem. Does their breath stink, too? Guess that means we should ignore their post completely, eh? We never hired the best and brightest here. We hired people aligned with SNOY, BOPA, ANAJ, etc. No one ever said that they were gooder than we was at speling or grammer! They was well connekted. Thass wheat mattred

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ad ho·mi·nem
    ˌad ˈhämənəm/
    adverb & adjective
    1. 1.
      (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
      "vicious ad hominem attacks"
    2. 2.
      relating to or associated with a particular person.
      "the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

The post was directed at the commas and not the person.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How was the DCA training?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DE program is being cut.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your mom is being cut,,,,, too many commas

I still wonder why people do that in emails.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DEP program is going bye bye!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The commas aren't the problem, moron! It's the APOSTROPHES!!!!
    Every one of your apostrophes is wrong!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest