Dick

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 18, 2019 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is one for FPA

Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
    XPO Logistics
    Greenwich, CT 06831

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Credit & Collections Analyst
    Par Pharmaceutical
    Spring Valley, NY

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Audit Manager
    Shalik, Morris & Company, LLP- Woodbury, NY
    Full-timeEstimated: $80,000 - $99,000 a year
    Skills
    • Communication Skills
    • Accounting
    • Microsoft Office
    Benefits
    • Vision Insurance
    • Retirement Plan
    • Dental Insurance
    • Professional Development Assistance
    • Health Insurance
    Long Island headquartered CPA firm seeks experienced CPAs for an Audit Manager position.

The firm services quality clients in diversified industries and performs high level work.

Candidates must be CPAs with a minimum of 5 years of consistent experience at a CPA firm.

Requirements:

• Assist with client engagements including preparing and reviewing financial statements
    • Assist in day to day audit activities for client engagements
    • Be able to work independently with a diverse client base across multiple jobs, for various clients concurrently, as well as in a team environment
    • Engagement and Microsoft Office proficient
    • Candidate should be detail oriented and well organized with a willingness to learn
    • Excellent written and oral communication skills
    This position is available for immediate hire.

Job Type: Full-time

Experience:

• relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
    • Public Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
    Benefits:

• Health insurance
    • Dental insurance
    • Vision insurance
    • Retirement plan
    • Paid time off
    • Professional development assistance

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like people are very happy at Taro Pharmaceuticals, considering it is run by a very frugal company, Sun Pharma. Did you not do your research coming into the company? I know people want a lot of things...I will put a car charger in if the company allows me, but it will definitely take your credit car. No free electric or gasoline. If you are rich enough to drive a Tesla, Audi, BMW electric, you can put the fuel in it.

Would you like me to do that or are you happy riding your little e-scooter around? I will also increase your vacation pay if you are willing to take a decrease paycheck. Basically, a weeks pay for an additional week of vacation.

Early Friday dismissal. That can be arranged. 4 hours off for 4 hours of pay deducted from your check.

Seems pretty fair to me because the budget has to be balanced. You are a great bunch of people and I would be so happy to do that for you. Please respond if you would like to me to push this initiative forward.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. Can we please have the internet on cyber Monday so we could buy our gifts for the upcoming Kris Kringle?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obvious who wrote this. Your salary needs to be cut. You are useless my ugly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank goodness Covid 19, I am no longer Top Headline. Love you guys. Hugs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you post this before or after your lunch time funny cigarette?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look like you miss us

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taro doesn't pay attention to things like this

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt former CFO-MB would have ever written this.
    Not the first time some idiot impersonates former employees to post his/her dumb stuff.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the time. They'll post trying to make it seem like they're someone else. For fun? To make a point? Whatever the reason, it's so Taro.