Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2021 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kiss MY ass!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the great idea! I will employ this tactic!! Good Selling To You As Well!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are all you people concerned about ethics? Is it ethical to feed a bunch of fat office staff so that you can give a Dr. a 15 sec spiel he’s heard a thousand times? Is that ethical? This entire company is an ethical cesspool. Granted, Gilot is the solid waste that just won’t break down, but the entire country knows we’re all making money for doing basically nothing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please refrain from writing these posts. We know for a fact that Management reads this site. Don't give them additional reasons for future layoffs!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL....hopefully the above is a sarcastic post. Everybody in pharma with two weeks of experience in sales or marketing knows the following:

More that 75% of calls reported are fake or less than 10 seconds.
    Virtual calls don't work.
    The vast majority of hospitals are closed to reps.
    More than 50% of doctors do not see reps.
    "The all day lie" is the most popular thread on CP for a reason.
    More and more managers see reps for coffee and maybe one call then leave. Hardly any coaching of reps.

I could go on and on. Pharma makes an insane amount of money. People in management let the above go on so they don't get laid off someday. It's all bullshit. Everyone knows it and nobody cares.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been around about two and a half years. I had previous sales experience selling office equipment mostly for commission. I thought pharmaceutical sales was a much better career choice. When I started I listened to all the negativity at meetings by senior reps. I thought most of them were jerks who lacked sales skills and just were lazy. Now I realize how insane this career is. I love the money and benefits AZ gives me. My day consists of spending hours in a coffee shop and driving around trying to see some doctors. If I'm really lucky maybe I make two or three sales calls a week. Lunches are a joke. Feed the staff of 15 to get 15 seconds with a doctor who says "where do I sign?" My manager is a great guy. He works maybe a half day with me then leaves. I get very little coaching because he doesn't see enough calls to coach. He is creative in the work day appraisal I get what I need to work on. The above post is true. I hate what I do but love the freedom and money. I hope it never ends but it has to it's just that insane.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The data says you’re wrong. You just have to know how to do it. Get used to it, virtual is not going away

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, the DATA says that’s wrong…now I understand. The fact that Drs aren’t paying attention even when we feed their entire staff doesn’t really mean anything because the DATA says it’s actually working. So he’s listening to my sales presentation even though he’s pulling a Toobin or picking his nose. This make me feel much better! Thank you!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if that wasn’t bad enough, you have people like Gilot basically telling us to do something that is obviously unethical. I wonder why we get so beat up by the media?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this kind of thing is ok with the top bosses at AZ. That’s truly sad. I’m not exactly proud of a company that can’t walk the talk.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False narrative!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't see anything false about. It's right on the money from my viewpoint. They could get rid of fifty percent of the salesforce and wouldn't lose a nickel in sales.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no doubt about that. Nothing is going on in the field. It’s totally dead, and it’s not like we did all the much before, certainly not after March of last year. We competed against companies who pulled their reps out of the field, and they still kicked our butts. All this despite the exhortation to meet people in the parking lot.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you publicly say that, are you that much of a fucking idiot!!!! Just shut the hell up and do your job, get your pay check and stop your bitching. Damn, motherfukers like you make me what to just kick your ass. Why don’t you just give us your bank and credit card information so we can take all of your money. Just another stupid ass-wipe, that doesn’t know when to shut your pie-hole………

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it’s true, maybe? And you need anger counseling.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid post. We DO make a DIFFERENCE in the field.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes of course we make a difference in the field. we add to the weight of the hogs we feed at lunch. Ever watch them split the left overs to take home to field their families the Panara shit we bring...it makes me sick.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re useless, and that’s a fact. I’m like a crack addict. I can’t quit something that’s this easy and pays 6 figures. I’m hoping to get a severance so I can go find dignity one real work when this silly crap dies. But as worthless as we are, you have to ask, what about the managers and directors? They provide absolutely nothing, and we all know they cost the company a lot more. Those worthless, lazy f’rs couldn’t get a “real” job if they had to leave Pharma. They have no skills. Bring on the severance w packages - please!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I absolutely do not, just my foot up your ass……..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would be much happier if you just realized you are a worthless cretin who has difficulty controlling her anger.