Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2021 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you get busy banging on your R and D door to get a vaccine that works for Europe

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try the back door.

bob

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwwwwww did I hurt the poor baby’s feelings!! Damn dude grow a pair, if not then let me bitch slap you and get you a pair……pussyboy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that trash talk…you must be a lesbian.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be a short dude with a tiny pecker, an oversized watch, who wears UFC shirts, but definitely one of the two.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well meet me big boy and you can see!!! My guess you won’t, and the obvious reason of course is that you are a pussy!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, UFC T Shirt it is! Makes you feel tough to threaten people - anonymously, of course - huh? I’m guessing 5’9” max…. :)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ doesn’t care as long as the FDA doesn’t hit us with a CIA, but I wouldn’t doubt it if Gilot’s video ends up being cited in lawsuits in the near future.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how AZ calls that kosher. I think that video has been viewed thousands of times.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ, like other Pharma companies, listens to “experts” like the big consulting firms who advised Perdue Pharma on how to promote OxyContin. This is how you end up with clowns like Gilot in senior sales leader roles. Does anyone actually think the guys at the top really care about doing the right thing? It just sounds good Perdue Pharma had core values too… think about that. The people who follow Gilot when he’s gone will be no different.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why get rid of the clown you have trained? They would just have to train a new clown and that slows the circus down.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Send in the clowns…we love the clowns…

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back door clown posse in da house!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess it is too much to hope that one day we would start hiring and promoting people to act like leaders vs being corporate stooges.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are. And the first thing they will do is fire your whiny baby ass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If these are good leaders, Joe Biden is a coherent genius and Harris is likable.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pascal needs to watch this and ask himself, “is this the image I want people to have of AstraZeneca?”.