Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2021 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My god will you ALL please give it a break and MOVE ON!!!! Damn how many times a day are we going to rehash and debate this!!!! If YOU don’t like it…….LEAVE!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you ok? I mean, really, are you ok?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya why? Because people like you keep driving things into the ground, always take the negative position, like to stir the pot, rub salt into a wound!!!!!! People like you always kick dirt in the face when people are down!!! Just be positive once in your life and see how it feels, or are you incapable of doing so sir!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand your point but AZ looks bad allowing these people to be employed at this company. It’s basically telling reps that a senior manager can away with anything and not be disciplined.

Look at the CBD who just lost that lawsuit from the fired DSM. The CBD is still employed at AZ!!! And of all people she’s working for Gilot. Again by AZ keeping the CBD it says they can get away with anything.

If any rep was caught off label selling or anything other than brand messaging they would be gone so fast. Anyone remember the old crestor reps promoting Jupiter trials. They were canned for off label selling.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not stirring the pot at all, I just asked a question. And I’m not sure why you called me “sir”. Do you just assume everyone reading this thread is an angry man?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On! Amen!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I do SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, offices are starting to close again. Some of the hospital systems have once again shut reps out. It’s time to use your creativity, folks. Start mapping out the back doors of your offices. Get ready to find out where your docs like to park so you can “meet them in the parking lot”. Back Door Bob is gearing up to take us to the promised land!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get ready to be motivated and inspired on Workplace.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ENOUGH ALREADY! Management already has a poor opinion of the sales force.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s interesting because the sales force has a poor opinion of management too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So management reads CP, right? But instead of trying to get a sense of what’s actually going on they come away with the idea that the sale force is the problem. It’s hard to imagine why things don’t improve. Yes, that’s sarcasm.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s an understatement

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you. I have a poor opinion of management.....they hired you didn't they?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you have no idea who I am, it’s pretty safe to assume you don’t do well on the logical reasoning section of aptitude tests. Perfect for AZ.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://youtu.be/-Xh_0HRwvu0

Mgmt vs Field Reps???

“ We need everyone doing everything you can do to gain access…”. Bob Gilot reading a preprepared script at the peak of the pandemic 2020

that pretty much puts the debate to bed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake....and since you don't know who I am....the same can be said about you!! What a dumbass you are for such a silly post. LOL Schmuck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you really showed me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure did....Snowflake!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m guessing you got thrown into one too many lockers in high school. Dork trauma perhaps?