DID EVERYONE HEAR????

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Did everyone hear?!?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I think so

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did everyone hear?!?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, I did

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got the text too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hear what?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ca not believe Pfizer decision to go to a 50% virtual sales force just off evaluating the positive ROI & Sales the past 5 months.

Guess they saying they will save over 1 billion a yr savings in employee overhead & benefits??????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, good luck with that.
    If you think it’s hard getting docs on the phone now, just wait until everyone is trying to get them on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must stink as a rep & dont know your offices well. Getting nurses & docs on phones are EASY. 75% success rate nationally.
    Now VCC vitial presentations is harder and only 20% success.
    However if you can not get your docs on phone then you dont have any relationship or office just doesnt like you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was this communicated? Or just a guess. Dont recall any concrete email from Albert

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never seen this in any official communication. Scaring the horses.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF. This is going be worse than imagine. Will be total bloodbath armageddon style come Jan. Not good.
    Wonder if Pfizer being proactive planning for a Biden win with polls ahead 12-18% now since that will kill pharma stocks, earnings, and approvals...
    Then if Trump wins Pfizer can cancel the bloodbath????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow just heard & was told keep on down low. Very shocking given timing but not surprised.
    Without zero doubt forecasting a Biden win with this decision.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gang Albert is fighting for his job, period.
    He has $50 Million on the line to make it to 5yrs for golden parachute so he is going to get drastic before year end BOD review and show board he is taking drastic measures to cut overhead & expenses giving LOE on Eliquis & Xeljanz total $5.5Billion a yr up in smoke 4yrs.
    Margins getting squeezed also.
    Hate it but can not blame the guy if i had to make it to 2023 for my 50million buyout to be triggered. Then after 5yrs IDK what happens w BOD decisions.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try little douche, RD just moved forward with ADDING 17 reps for the Cardiac Amyloid team

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep hearing they are back filling in vaccines and derm I hear. By time a person goes through final hiring process and training home study probably won’t hit the field till January anyways. Someone just spreading gossip and logging on the thread as multiple anonymous users. Shouldn’t you be trying to schedule some VCCs to keep busy? And if your not currently working at Pfizer shouldn’t you be applying for jobs or updating your resume rather than spending all your time on cafe pharma?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Took all,of 30,seconds on here dork and why are you on here. Shouldn't you be protesting like a little wuss

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn't you kiss your ass after you do a VCC

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, now that Pfizer allows phone calls like all the other companies have been doing for 5 months then no need for asskissing.
    Just plain dialing for dollars now$$$ 30-40 calls day now covering 4 territories is the new norm

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until there is an official announcement, this is all rumors from a recruiter who is trying to make commission by filling contract roles, or someone who was laid off and bitter so they are just trying to stir the pot

I also heard pfizer was going to make us buy our own PPE, raise the cost of the company car, and no longer reimburse WIFI. All of which have been false

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I definitely heard. I heard that my best friend‘s grandmother hooked up with my mother‘s cousin who then gave birth to their nieces child who then gave birth to the idiots on this thread after that they took the cousins dog who then took the neighbors iguana and they all had a family picnic. Then I heard they all got sick at the family picnic because of social distancing violations. Then I heard my stomach growl and remind me that I was hungry which then led to a gassy smell called CafePharma and then I heard it was time for dinner then I heard my brain tell me you’re getting dumber by the minute as you’re reading the moronic responses above. Ya’ll heard? Heee haaaaw!!!!!!!