did we release the new Mic-Key yet?

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't remember when we are launching...looks like another boring training

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there sales reps for the Mic-Key button? I have done pharmaceutical sales for three years (and B2B for almost two years) and I have a lot of interest in selling this for personal reasons. I don't have medical device sales so it may be a long shot. How should I apply?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think any of the postions are left. Most are filled and those the ones currently open are not being filled. I know some people that work there and they didn't have device experience...so I think they're open to it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks...any idea on products? there is a new mickey? is it a joint product position.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No word on the new MIC-Key yet. Probably next year some time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more work, less pay. what kind will it be

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Balloon like the ET cuff and pressure monitor so the caregiver can tell if the balloon is properly inflated. The joy boys will want to sell it for more but reimbursement is slim presently. Can't see the homecare companies paying more and making less money.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you live?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the Land of Oz.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else get the feeling these types of posts "did we release the new MICKEY yet?" are just from our competitors! What K-C rep would post this, they know better. Sorry AMT and Boston, not giving you amunition!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like one of us would post such a ridiculous comment. If the person did work for KC they would know that the project was scrapped!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the new MicKey a.k.a. the Dolphin is not released this year, you can always look forward to the 24 and 26 fr dialators for placement kits. For the RT side I wonder if they are going to release the trac dialator which has been on the drawing board for the past two years. I am sure with the new Marketing Manager??? these matters will be straighten out quickly, there is a cornicopia of marketing knowledge in that department now. Run as fast as you can!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dolphin, Dolphin, anybody seen the Dolphin? I suppose three years to role out this product is too much to expect. Do you think this has something to do with the failure rate with the micocuff balloon which was to be intergrated into the Dolphin. I am sure that crack new director of marketing and his team, (he does have a team?) are on top of this. Old well, another year without a new product, some things never change.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Dolphin (MickeyII) is now in limited field trials. Have they fixed the leaking balloon and are they stupid enough to price it at a premium!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all patently false.

If you are going to post inside information at least get the facts straight dumbass.

Also I can tell by this post that this is probably NOT a KC employee....soooo nice try.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I am a DH rep and AMT is going to eat our lunch if we up charge for the Dolphin. Reimursment is only $33 now for alternate site and they won't take another price increase. Give my regards to CL, JA, JB and most important Julie in HR. You are.......so smart!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, this is easy, find out what state reimburses $33.00, bring you in and fire your ass. Expect a phone call soon.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it! Go get the troll.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Catch me if you can, I am the Gingerbread Man!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't leave the Ginger Man alone, he will starting talking about the measuring device on the Dolphin in great detail. He is correct, alternate site dealers will not take a price hit so CL and JB can get more stock grants.