Did you hear about the IT salaries in HSP

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2007 at 6:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HSP must have the most bloated/overstaffed/overpayed IT ever. Why can't we in other areas get paid on similar terms? We do the hard work too?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so. I applied for a IT job and found it was a very low salary. You want it you can have it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends on what type of job you are going for.
    Server admins are well compensated and for good reason!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much is too much?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Admin saleries are fair, help desk leverl 1 and 2 suck. I left the company after 20+ years to get out of the headaches and stress. Same pay, less stress. I wouldnt work for Hospira again, its all about the CO's and money. Not about the employee anymore.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey loser too bad your contract was not renewed
    (d = FREAK LOSER

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your job is to live on cp board and talk to yourself FREAK !!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey bum still on here years later i see IT GUY douch bag I been slapping you around for years on here as you see here there are others way older than this one how pathetic you are

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All lies your ass was booted

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7 years later and you are still on this board wow you set a record for biggest loser
    ahhhh haaaa how pathetic

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's interesting that here we are almost in 2014 and the Wipro agreement has proven to be a disaster.

-not the fired IT guy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can thank Tom Werner for the Wipro deal. At a time when project fuel was active that was the finance / IT contribution. Over four years ago and very disappointing results. Hospira would be better off sending the CFO's job to India. At least the bar bill would be cheaper.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is very pathetic I was on here for info that got me plenty of $ and changed corporate policy for thousands of others ! The IT Douche was on here for NOTHING for 8 years and achieved ZERO damage Now who is smarter ? Another idiot who was from ACCS joined this loser and
    achieved ZERO results also I destroyed them on here because they were impeding my research

HR GUY

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I do it for fun when they deserve it which is often

HR GUY

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel like a Cougar because I couldn’t stop myself from accelerating under you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhh you da man tough guy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't you guys offshore everything? Are they paying the offshore folks too much now??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice ending ..Sounds just like the "-not HR" endings ......"-not fired IT guy"....???

HR4U

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Hospira board is officially dead.