Did you really have to wear dog heads?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jul 4, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you really have to wear dog heads at the last meeting? Hahahahaha!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was that before, after, or during the drug test?

Dish, please!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The POA bark bark bark

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only dogs that hunt can wear the hound head. Lazy dogs are being pushed out. It is a fun idea that motivates us all. It makes us raise our game. Any problem with that?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you call fun, normal people call demeaning. What you call motivation, normal people call humiliation. But you be you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clearly a lazy dog. You are either gone or soon to be gone. These are very exciting times but not if you can’t hunt. I rocked the numbers before and I’ll rock the numbers now and next year. I am the wolf. Take your poodle shit and leave. Woof woof ah...woooooo!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the wolf! If you can’t run with the pack you fade away and get eaten by the competition.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. Ok. You're the "wolf." Whatever you say.

Something tells me you join a lot of lunch tables where everyone immediately starts checking their phone and finishes their food quickly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang. That's impressive! I hereby dub thee Duran Duran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey old fuck...are you really posting golden oldies from YouTube? Nazie comeback. The problem with Immunology is there are too many old asses like you you. By the time you get from the parking lot to the offices I have already been there and gained several commitments and called on a second office.
    You starve not because your clever. You starve because you are slow and worthless. If I have to listen to one more if you old idiots stand up at a POA and try to tell me how to sell I’m going to puke. So you had two good years. My sales are always climbing. Give me a shit territory and I’ll rock it.
    You want a cool breeze on a hot summer day? Well this wolf just ran past you fast enough to freeze you out. Either quit or hang in the corner with the losers. I’m one fired up wolf and I don’t want no lazy dogs in my pack.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh huh. Sure, Jan.

You're a good yapper. I'm pegging your sales spirit animal as Schnauzers

Do do do do do do do do do .... AH-RROOOOOOOOO!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FIFY.

Arf arf arf. ARROOOOOOO!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You old crack heads just make me sick. Please leave...please...MH has your number... you are just looking silly at this point. Sorry, but it is true.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, you're the guy who literally barks on cue.

*head pat*

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Childish, counter productive, demeaning, unrecoverable.

I am sooooo out of here at my first chance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh pshaw. Making a highly educated, highly paid sales team who is already denigrated on every sales call bark like a dog on cue during company time too is freaking cutting-edge management GENIUS.

You obviously lack the WOLF SPIRIT. AH-ROOOOOOO!!

Arf! Arf! Arf!

So, you want foam on that latte, or no?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous much? I lead the pack, you are the dog we are dragging along. Time to cut your dragging ass off. My manager is useless and I still manage to out produce everyone. You have no excuses for not at minimum keeping up with the pack!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In all seriousness, you need a therapist.

Good luck in your future divorce(s).

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several managers are looking or retiring lately. What is dillio? I thought this was a super kick back and do nothing gig. Why retire or want to leave?