Did you really have to wear dog heads?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jul 4, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Immunology is a hot mess. There are many many more changes. The first is that MH will be gone soon and can get back to selling instead of kisses her stupid arse. Also, all of her bimbettes will get basted and booted out. Can’t wait!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH was put in the situation as it will effectively strand her. Nobody wants to see her move up in JnJ so there she sits. She isn’t going anywhere. Her Credo numbers are among the worst in the company. By the time she finally walks away from here wearing dog heads may be the least of the degrading antics. JBI...where careers go to die. Fuck her!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heckman was passed over for 3 JBI promotions to President in the last 18 months. 2 company President jobs in immunology, and one in Oncology. They even hired someone from outside JnJ to fill the oncology job before considering her. Meanwhile, we are stuck with her incompetence, poor motivational skills, and without her title no one would respect her.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH ruined so many careers that it is only fair that she gets her career ruined as well. Her true ego is known by only by a few as she passes her facade off to the masses. You are speaking of someone who hates males. Absolutely despises them. Funny as she fancies herself a bit of a male. Go figure.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well no dog heads now! Who is the fool now? You are. You are mean so stay away from us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were dog heads to wear at the Fast Start POA meeting in January, but not at the regional meetings we had this month. I guess you can call this progress.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in the early 2000’s Mike Waltzman made Janssen Psychiatry wolf howl at NSMs and called us the wolf pack. It was humiliating and stupid for adults to be coerced into that stupid shit. Good to see the stupidity is till high at JNJ 15 years latter.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I have to say that I left and came back after 5 years and when I attended my first BIG meeting I was in shock that they're still doing to same childish stupid shit they did YEARS ago on stage. Treat the employees like children and act like they're going to make lots of $$$.