Diedre's call

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who sells in a major city near border cities of Canada or Mexico? And the city and/or county employees are encouraged to get their rxs from across the border? Intrusion. I wonder if other non-border towns utilize mail order to get this benefit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Transparency First. Now, with New, Improved Values.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think she is going ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not, just under a bit of strain right now. Who knows?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to feel just like you about this whole thing. You will need to see the analyst reports for the companies that are making it. It will happen, an AB rated product will be released despite all reason

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of it. I have seen each of the analyst reports and no one is even close. Tell you what. Name one analyst report that indicates that a company has formulated a product and has conducted the necessary clinical work for a submission in the US and I will come on here and tell everyone that you are the King of information. If you can't, then we all know you are just another one of the many who makes up stuff and knows very little.

By the way, the other thing that shows you have no idea what you are talking about is that you cannot get an "AB" rating for products that are delivered via inhalation. Generic equivalents are given "AN" ratings.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blah blah blah...You big windbag. Guess what? This company still sucks! People hate working here. Patient First sucks ass. Glaxo is the laughingstock of the industry. The IC plan is a joke and most of the reps have stopped working as a result. I'll enjoy watching you eat crow when this whole place blows up as a result of your arrogance and stupidity of treating people like crap.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, in other words, you don't have any proof of a company that has formulated a product and has done the clinical work. I guess we know who "sucks ass" and is a "laughingstock". Take a look in the mirror.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the culture that will take down GSK not the products you moron. No one is allowed to stand up and say this because you will be dismissed for speaking up. It's the Glaxo way. Idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post #26. You nailed it!! check out the response from #27..blah blah blah...that's your retort? A bunch of gen Y-hiners!!! Company has challenges but over all company has plenty of upside. Go do your jobs Y-hiners!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA ..NO LAYOFFS NO LAYOFFFS! Sory you were let go..We are fine over here. Move on!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree! The culture at GSK is very TOXIC right now!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you ended up looking stupid when you made uniformed comments on generics, so you switch the story in hopes you could recover a bit after looking so silly. Unfortunately, you continue to look even more pathetic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreeing with yourself is childish. The culture line is old and sad. Get some new material. Better yet, get a job someplace else if you are so miserable.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

her time is limited

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You posted at 2:04 and again at 2:06. Gee, I wonder if this is the same person? Stop talking to yourself.

The culture sucks and everyone knows it so save your breath with the propaganda on how great it is here. The place blows with a capital W!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just pointing out how you agree with yourself. It is funny watching you spin like a top after you were caught looking like a fool on the generic issue. Even more hilarious that you also got caught looking like a fool on the female vs male promotional issue on the other thread.

Before you even try to deny it, your posts give you away.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the last post...Please leave! If it's so bad here, please leave! Go to another organization where everything is sugar and cream. Where you get a bj just for showing up. Everyone get's a trophy mentality is the gen Y motto. Problem is, it breeds entitlement. BMW..bitch moan whine, that's all you do. Do you get paid every two weeks? Receive excellent health and retirement benefits, vacation plus a week off at the holidays...a friggin car? You need to leave...NOW! It's horrible over hear. Damn I thought slavery was over for 200 years. Apparently not. Gen Y, you kids have never had it so good. Leave and it will be the loudest wake up call in your young immature lives. HA HA HA love to hear your response jacka$$

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"It's horrible over hear" ...It's "here" not "hear" r*****.
    "Where you get a bj just for showing up."...Oh that's real classy.

With people like this leading the ship it's no wonder we are heading straight towards an iceberg. Keep babbling clueless wonder.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to read it again. The poster you referred to was not complaining about the company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look I am not a Gen Y. I decided tonight that I am leaving the company after 20+ years. I just spent all evening trying to review data in Territory Viewer and Account Viewer. It's apparent that GSK does not want us to focus on sales data anymore because it is almost impossible to review and analyze. However my COT's have all of this BA crap on them.

The amount of material to study for PF test and simulations is impossible. There is no worklife balance unless I stay in my office and study and complete useless administrative stuff that no body looks at. We are a joke of what we once were. I am an advocate of PF but since DC has been here it has been one hassle after another and I am not being compensated for all of the work I do with customers. Actually I am penalized. I'd be better off staying home and getting all of the BS done. However I am better than that.

DC might be good when it come to regulatory however she is a failure when it comes to leadership. Ask your RVP about the engagement scores. It's not about people being lazy and not wanting to do their job. It's about people not being able to do their job due to so many obstacles in their way. Someone needs to wake up or this company is going down the toilet fast. Breo will be a complete failure I have no doubt about it. Not because of a lack of incentive dollars but because GSK has managed this change terribly. Our people are still our best asset and they are being treated like crap. I tried to be a believer and have a positive attitude but it is gone. Now when am I supposed to study for my tests? On the weekends and at night? Well I have a family and GSK is not going to suck me dry only for me not to get any feedback and to even get my target IC. I have had some of the highest market shares and growth throughout my career. I've won numerous awards for all of my hard work and effort. Never did I once forget about the patient or the customer. I have morales to live by and I now realize that GSK has sunk to the lowest of low. DC's attitude during her meeting just gave me the message that I needed.

We were once a very good company where I felt valued. My manager is a great person but they feel exactly the same way that I do. You can see it in their face. I would hate to have their job even more.

Oh yeah how about going through all of that training and reviewing the slides over and over about values and transparency. WHAT A ______ JOKE!