Diedre's call

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that is destroying this company is having people like you working for this company that have no clue what they are talking about. You just demonstrated that you don't even understand generics, so how can we expect that you can handle branded pharmaceuticals No wonder you cry and moan about the tests. They reveal how stupid you really are.

Why don't you go get a job that is more in line with your intellect, like digging ditches or collecting garbage.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never said a word about generics on this thread you douche. And our tests reveal nothing because we don't get our scores. You could be a hero or a zero on those tests and you have no idea and either does your manager. Instead we get some rating every 6 months that comes out of nowhere with no transparency. This place is lost and a complete joke at this point!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep spinning, moron, but we all know it is you and the history is there for all to read. In your case, we know your test scores are zero because you can't even comprehend even simple things, such as generic products.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK sucks and your a big dope. No one is drinking your kool aid little man. Move along.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice kid. Move along with your opinions. Just quit before they ask you to leave.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone do that? Wait for the severance. In the end you always get it because GSK wants to silence you in order to keep their skeletons in the closet.. Quitting is not an option. Be the dumbest thing you could do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gimme generation....gimme gimme ....same culture as living off da government

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GEN-Y. They are what they are. Never had any real hardship in their young lives. "Everyone gets a trophy" mentality has bred an entitlement mentality. They don't even know the meaning of hard work. They believe and 8 hour day is grueling. Spend most of their time on Facebook or texting their friends throughout the day. Everything is about them. Narcissism personified in most of them. Sad. Very sad. Gimme a 50 year old with a family to support. Guarantee they bust ass and work until the job is done. Regardless if it means working at night or over the weekend. Is what it is. A sad, sad truth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off the soap box. Are reps supposed to just quit and go jobless and not be able to feed their families without UE? Anyone that works here has no choice but to wait for the severance if they can't find a new job. In case you haven't noticed there aren't a lot of jobs out there. It has nothing to do with gimme gimme. It's called survival you arrogant POS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People at this company have no idea how lucky they are. There are plenty of jobs out there. They just don't pay as much..offer the quality of health benefits..or any healthcare benefits. Or a car, week off at x-mas, etc, etc. A bunch of whiners! Go to work!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm...I DO have a clue... or I DON'T have a clue? I can't tell by your poorly worded sentence.

Maybe this moron can help you. I DON'T have a clue as to what a 505b2 is, and I am probably not alone. The fact that YOU DO means that you are a troll, and a self-righteous one at that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have a clue and you proved the point by letting us all know that you don't even know what a 505b2 is.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50 YEAR OLD GEN X with family HERE. Agree that Gen Y has its share of entitled whiners, but the complaints on this thread against the current state of gsk affairs are real. Sorry to burst your self-righteous bubble, PR Boy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post #74. No PR boy here. The problems and challenges we have are no different than any other organization. I do admit the SK heritage does have a culture of "win at all costs". They would sell their mother if it meant a "tier". Ethics was not their strong point. But overall, the organization offers every employee a pretty fair deal. Don't like it? Leave. Enterprise is always hiring..benefits, vacation, regular paycheck. Oh that's right, you would have to take a pay cut. Whiners my friend. Go to work and be appreciative of what you have!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, you are not PR Boy. I have always been very appreciative of the benefits, vocally so. Anyone who isn't has issues, but that is not what people are concerned with or what they talk about on these threads. Those of us who have been around and seriously working for awhile are happy that certain things have changed - they needed to - but dismayed at what has happened in many other areas that are outside of CIA purview. If you are frontline field sales you know what I am talking about. If you are FLL or something more distant, then AT BEST you might have a clue, but not likely a deep understanding. There are disconnects that are mind-bending and impossible to change from our level.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Most FFLs and executives are far too removed from the realities of the front lines. They manage with theories taught in the latest MBA class they just attended. MCE is a perfect example of this. The concept has no relevance to field sales. Yet, gsk bought into it hook, line, and sinker. I just do my best. Smile and tell the emperor that her clothes look great! Even though she is naked to the world. Do your best on a daily basis. Work hard. It's all any of us can do.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those making it, keep quiet, work hard, and don't make waves.......she will be gone soon.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Payer marketing exemplifies it perfectly. Hail!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is that you have never worked all that hard and want to find others to blame for your poor performance.