Difference in Behavior Health Role vs. Sales?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2020 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is the difference in these two roles? Does the Behavior Health Role overlap districts and support them clinically? Or do they have different call points? Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The former has been a failure from the beginning. The latter is in free fall.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to elaborate?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are different salesforces with different products.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks! That's what I was looking for. I am assuming the other is the psyche sales force. Thanks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...beware. Both are deep in the crapper. With no light at the end of the tunnel.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the heads up. Been doing my research and it looks like a horrible at Indivior. Think I will take a pass.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

* situation

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the story with the Allentown Pennsylvania job ? Is it addiction or behavior side?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny.... this wasn't my response... but someone felt it necessary to reply to a response they had no hand in.. whatever.... I never said I'd take a pass... just saying... I'd rather hear what other have to say and go into it with eyes wide open.. that other person can EFF them selves. LOL.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just being real, Persaris is a me too drug! The Behavioral Health team is not selling enough to cover their salaries and Addiction Science team can't carry these superstars!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be on the unemployment line or a contract rep if looking. Those are the only sales people they can convince to join the company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will all soon be in the unemployment line you idiot.

Job layoffs and this should be no surprise :(

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think it's easy out there? I doubt you know what truly broke and hungry actually feel like. Even the best of the best experience life on life's terms. You might want to complain less considering.