DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE, THE WITCH IS GONE, THE WITCH IS GONE

Discussion in 'Luitpold Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2015 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, since no one else posted anything, I just had too. I seem to do a lot of the postings anyway, so I figured this opportunity is too good to pass up.
    WHAT A HAPPY DAY it was when Jackie was walked out of here. WOW, MJ finally had the shits of her and got rid of her. NOW, we can go back to the way it was. People liked working here, everything ran smooth and no one had to worry about getting on JB's bad side. Well, all her sides are bad, but at least we don't have to look at her any longer.
    So, warning to all other companies out there, don't HIRE JACKIE B. IF YOU DO, you will lose people, profit and any respect you might have had from other companies.

Wish we could get all the people back that left or were fired because of her.

Oh well, just like she always says, IT'S NOT PERSONAL JACKIE, IT'S BUSINESS!

THANK YOU MJ for getting rid of the old water in the bucket, now we can start clean.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now to fire the other witch- Joann

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN to that!!! Come on MJ, we all know that those 2 were and probably are still in cahoots to ruin the company. Don't tell JG anything you don't want JB to know, because they text each other every 2 minutes. MJ, watch your back, I am sure JB is going to want to get you fired too. Remember, misery loves company.
    Also, Paul drank JB's Kool Aid too-don't trust him either MJ.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luitpold is a joke. Let's be honest, no one likes working here. MJH is a joke and is considered such by everyone in the company. Everyone secretly hopes Daiichi fires her. JG is an idiot. JS is just a MJH snitch that couldn't even handle his job as a customer service manager. Neither of them would find jobs anywhere else.

DSI is all over this company and DSI is not letting MJH make decisions anymore, because, frankly, she is not qualified enough to make executive decisions. She is embarrassing. Her only qualification was she was the personal assistant to the previous CEO. He used to call her an idiot and stupid and berate her because, well, she IS stupid and an idiot.

JB is just a bottomfeeder hired by bottomfeeders. How else do you think someone with her obvious limitations would get hired? It is the same decision-making that resulted in the huge loss from the laughable Sprix purchase and the fleecing that Pharmaforce put on this underqualified management team. If you knew the hundereds of millions MJH spent on Sprix and Pharmaforce, you would laugh at DSI for keeping her in charge.

All in all, Luitpold is a joke. It is ran by a joke. Its National Accounts is serviced by a joke and everyone in management is a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Mike K - THEN things have the opportunity to get back to normal.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed Paul C, plays everyone and every angle!