Dinner programs

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2020 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

During a pandemic??? Profits over health! Shame on you! But it’s to be expected when your company made you travel to Vegas at the beginning of Covid!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company ought to be ashamed of itself. Tremendous disrespect for the medical community and us providers trying to protect our patients. What a "whore move" to push product. And yes, I am a HCP trolling your page since I just heard of this news from another rep who visited my office today!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome ROI with six feet between attendees. So you get five hungry mouths to feed in a room that would seat fifteen pre Covid? Good luck People. Total nonsense.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of programs are virtual, I’m confused.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

promise a kardashian will show up. That will get them out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biohazard

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay classy Biohaven

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one goes to these fucking things anymore.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The programs are a waste of time and money. Trying to schedule a virtual when nobody shows up. Free food!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sharing with compliance. thanks for the tip
    Lily

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is MB in your company? She showed up as a common friend on social media. Biohaven is all over her posts and she being insanely liberal in her posts and election attacks
    I would guess the internal workers should be at work rather than posting on FB all day if they expect the reps to work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Covid-filled live dinner programs have got to stop. What the fuck is wrong with management and the pressure to do these in this environment???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

buy buy buy. Sell sell sell. Maaaaad money

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I prefer to stay in and eat out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see what you did there!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dinner programs - give me a break with these!! It’s just the same old fat slobs going to every program, eating like wolverines and not respecting you, the company or the speaker!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For decades now. Rare acceptors which includes anticipated launches; we're past that now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you guys seriously doing live dinner programs? JFC!