Dinosaurs and survivors

Discussion in 'Winthrop Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2006 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is at inVentiv Health as VP Sales and Marketing Teams. He works with pharma clients and manages the deployment and support of sales teams that promote clients products and promotional messaging.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is at inVentiv Health as VP Sales and Marketing Teams. He works with pharma clients and manages the deployment and support of sales teams that promote clients products and promotional messaging.

3. Anu Smith

Anu Smith Guest

I know its bad but you should try for some new oppurtunities. May be you might get a better one.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering where Blaise McGuey (spelling?) went. I started my career with Winthrop but later went to Boehringer Ingelheim and stayed there for 36 years. Blaise hired me in 1970 and as we approach 40 years, I wonder what happened to Bob Byrd in Tulsa, Johnny Watson, Andy Stotts, Earl Beeler, Jack Canady, Clark Lowe, and others. I just retired and just wanted to know if anyone of these gentlemen (99% male occupation back then) are still around. My partner in Tulsa was Bob Byrd.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Byrd passed away a couple years ago.

I'm sure somebody like Harry Ochensbein (retired since 1994 and living in Huntsville TX) might know about most of the rest.

6. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

Others???????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clint Williams passed away in 2017 James Clint Williams Obituary