Dirk S.

Discussion in 'Aperio' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2012 at 1:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did Dirk get punk'ed?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was he fired or do you mean his down grade to a figure head..?

Probably because Leica offered him 200mill a few year back. I believe McKesson and GE made similar offers. His big Ego prevented him from selling. Then he sttod in front of all these companies and essentially presented his entire Business Plan and Forecast to the entire industry.

Sooo Everyone made their own systems and now the company is worhtless even though they have great scanners.

Oh what a world..what a world...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dirka dirka

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think their scanners were great generation 1 scanners, but they haven't updated the technology in a long time. Probably because they don't have the funding, but thats just my guess.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Dirk has a great mind for the science, unfortunately Dirk could not run a commercial operation to save his sad tennis life.
    Just ask his shit recruiters trying to find talent to actually sell Aperios products. Dirk just lost 100 mil

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is 180 less than 200? If it takes you four years to guess the wrong answer should you get millions for this? Wake up shareholders. Your obscene payout is coming right out of the workers pockets who got the company there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was never punked!!

He became the companies "Futurist"!! I never knew WTF that meant but now I do...

He was setting everyone up for the future, when the Company is sold and he walks away with millions, while the grunts make nothing. AND THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!