Disaster

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That call was an absolute disaster this am!! Clive is hands down the worst CEO to ever destroy a company while making himself richer!! Where is the board in this cluster f? Where is there fiduciary obligation to protect the share holders? He’s full of shit when he says the ID business is almost ready to be sold, he doesn’t have a clue on who wants us!! Absolutely exhausted of killing my self for this bs company! Good luck and prayers for all of those that will be affected in another round of lay offs! Dbag

2. Enough

Enough Guest

completly agree with this post, I have killed my self here since the start and have done well, only to be punished by crappy share prices and terrible leadership, we could have truly been a great business, but we lack the leadership needed!! What have the “senior” management team done? All they’ve done is drive down the stock price, nothing more.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that the ID business is going to be sold off, how else are you going to f the sales force?