Discarded

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2015 at 2:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure why no one is talking about the giant pink elephant in the room. We were disposable after all. Someone should be pissed. 60 out of 200 and millions of options hanging around WITHOUT "the people that kept the lights on" -salesforce. Us new guys and you people that were here through out the melee/genesis.

I think I may go look into elevators.

Love,

The Guy that loves to sell.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You thought Roger gave a crap about you? You couldn't see his obvious lack of leadership simply by observing who he chose to put around him? You didn't see a commitment to success with the buffoons he allowed to run the payer side of the business? You didn't see a problem the TRx always equalling NRx and never accumulating? Patients don't quit pain meds. They refill. Not for Zohydro. Why was that?

Two questions: do you wear coke glasses or are you simply dumb?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, in the opioid market there are no "refills." Keeps patients on point and eliminates diversion and abuse. All opioid scripts new. Surprised you're selling a LAO and don't know that. Wait....Zogenix didn't hire anyone with previous opioid experience that would know that. Goodbye Zogenix.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? STFU. Oxycontin gets Billions a year because patients take 1 Rx and walk away? You are retarded.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what the experienced pain Rep was saying is that CII's aren't written with "refill 5 times" like the old CIII Norco Rx. You have to pick up a new Rx every month from your Doctor. You knew that right?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you know that because Zohydro had inept leadership and never valued partnering with any payer outside of the mirage of PBM's - regional plans rarely covered the drug without Step Edits or Prior Auths. You knew that right? And to sell a CII branded drug not on formulary when T2 options galore gave patients $20 substitutable products for pain control - after the first month of free drug using our copay card - patients abandon drug at pharmacy counters and called their offices for something different. You knew that right? Or did you think their pain was cured after 30 days on Q12hr therapy?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the experienced former East National Sales Director lovingly known as Chimpazee again putting thought into after hours posts on websites like this one? Because a response like this only comes from home office people who never knew the market to begin with. It's Purdue's fault. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you try using the Rauck reprint? It did highlight a pain score movement from 7 to 4! That is significant!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Discarded -damn right

To the original poster -yes I felt as if we were discarded..& I am a legacy rep from Day 1. - 5+ yrs ago...but to quote Tom Hanks...there is no crying in baseball.. Or Pharma sales ... So who cares how we feel... Truth is we worked our butts off to sell a novel needle free- best in class migraine drug only to see that sold to Endo to focus on ZER which clearly bombed - due to lack of MC coverage. We were doomed from the start- despite negative press, public bias and crooked, ignorant politicians ( like there are any other kinds). Discarded - damn right we were discarded with a $@;/ load of worthless stock options- to the newer reps - did they state if in-vested options would immediately vest upon transition to Pernix? Shame on me for believing there could be a Pharma company for adults. Sorry Mark T. ,,, we failed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Discarded -damn right

You did not fail. Our company failed you. Be very clear on that. You viewpoint will kill your mojo. Dust off the resume and giddie up. Chalk this up as a life lesson learned. Never work for buffoons again. This will give you the vision to explore the bigger picture with better questioning during your upcoming interviews. Now start the process. Good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am having a really hard time with how many people are viewing this site yet have nothing to say. Be happy about the transition, be pissed- be something AND sound off about it....

Chances are there are others feeling that way too. Two people total have been upset about the loss of tens of thousands of options--The golden handcuffs that helped bring people here--taking enormous pay cuts, loss of 401k, seniority, vacation time etc. All for the promise of a bright future- always the most important quarter ever- 10000 options turned into 1000 in a reverse split that sucked the life out of many--thoughts of college funds for the kids--dreams of even just a $10 price/ just being vested- in options with profitable strike points. Not sure of the legalities--but some type of provision to hold the options until they are profitable?(given we didn't leave on our own) or perhaps a seniority/option/vacation bridge for people rehired for pipeline products...

Roger is obviously a brilliant business man regardless of what you entry level idiots say. He and the management team have always taken care of the sales force- until now. 200 into 60 hurts- its great that he negotiated jobs for most people. But my vision for Zogenix was success(pharmaceutical sales for adults)-growth- not being sold off with a product-rather suddenly I might add-expendable-"reduction of cash burn". Did you hear the answer when he was asked if that would continue going forward? "I didnt say that"--anyway I ramble

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entry level? I watch and laugh from a C level seat as this fiasco continues to be a gift that keeps on giving. Brilliant? Not even close. Surround himself with people lacking courage and fortitude to deliver the truth. Either that - or all Senior level management was lacking the vision to outmaneuver the challenges. The payer strategy was clearly outdated.

Brilliant? Not by a long shot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd bet S Farr wouldn't commercialize products again with RH leading the process.